Hilton Times Square
US$264
US$255
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
The Westin New York at Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$335
US$306
  • Pool
US$515
US$444
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$226
US$203
Triumph Hotels
  • Fitness centre
US$308
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$311
US$262
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
NYLO New York City(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$322
US$302
Travelocity
US$191
  • Room Service
Park Central Hotel New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$207
4 250
2 225
4 250
2 225
All reviewstimes squareraquel ortizgreat locationnew yorkstreet entrancethe empire state buildingdiamond memberfreedom towercorner roomhudson riverport authorityhigh floorroom was largestatue of libertycentral locationsubway stationbig apple
FilterAll languages
40 - 45 of 7 325 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I just returned from another stay at the wonderful Hilton Times Square. I was so glad to see George at the front desk. I stay at this Hilton often, and to see George at the front desk is like seeing family, and he treats me like family. The room was comfortable as always. Location is fantastic to walk to all the theaters, restaurants, etc. that Times Square has to offer. The breakfast buffet is wonderful. I really like the taste of their bacon & sausage. On the first morning of my stay, not all breakfast items were out at the 6:30A open time (I had to have early breakfast that day due to an early business appointment I had) but when Miguel (Food & Beverage Manager) got my comments about it not being ready, he went the extra mile to make it right with me. As a matter of fact, the way he handled it exceeded my expectation. Thank you, Miguel! So, if you are looking for a great location to stay in the Times Square area, where the staff really cares about you and makes you feel like a welcomed guest, look no further than the Hilton Times Square!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
hiltontimess, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Stevewilhite,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property and sharing with us your wonderful experience. We strive to provide exceptional customer service for all of our guests and it is very rewarding to know we were able to do this for you. Thank you also for your kind words about George and Miguel, who takes great pride in offering our guests excellent service. I hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back in the future and make your next stay even better.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was my first stay at Hilton Times Square. The location is ideal for exploring the city. I recommend using the entrance on 41st street as 42nd street is a sea of people. The lobby of the hotel is an elevator ride away which is a plus as it is not as frenetic. The rooms are large by New York standards with a modern feel. Martina at the front desk was most professional and courteous. She took the extra steps to make our stay extra special. Looking forward to a return stay.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Amazingvoyager,

I would like to take this moment to thank you for your gracious review and for being our guest. We do appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and to know we met your expectations. Thank you also for your kind words about Martina, who takes great pride in offering our guests excellent service. We are looking forward to having you back with us again on your next visit to the area.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Liked this hotel. It is right in the middle of the Times Square action. The lobby is 22 floors above the ground. Hence the Oasis part. You have no idea what is happening outside the front door but the views are incredible. You got 2 entries, one on 42nd and one on 41st. For a quick arrival and departure use 41st. To drop in the middle of the action exit on 42nd. Front desk staff were friendly and helpful. Very nice. Corner room was large. By NYC standards it was XXL. Very clean. Housekeeping staff was excellent. Food was okay but you have many deadly and fattening choices right outside. Never made to the gym but got more then enough walking in to compensate. Internet speeds were good. A little noise from the adjoining room door as can be expected. I will just say after mom got done with the kids on day 2 never heard a peep from them again. Hope they are okay. Would stay here again. The theaters are as close as can be.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank leroyk

Dear Leroyk,

Thank you for the 5-star review! I am so appreciative that you've chosen us when traveling to the New York City area. Thank you for the complementary comments regarding our rooms, location, and staff. We really appreciate this feedback and our team members appreciate this acknowledgment. We look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The best thing about this hotel is it's location. Few metres from Times Square with plenty of options to eat. Big bus stop is nearby which is another plus point. The hotel rooms were nice and the staff was good too

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Peter O, Manager at Hilton Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am pleased to hear you had a great experience with us at the Hilton Times Square. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Usually when I go to NYC I have to contend with worn out and testy staff. A friend recommended this hotel, but I thought, it being in Times Square, it would be noisy and dirty. None of the above! My experience was excellent. To a person the staff were really friendly and helpful. The rooms start at the 23rd floor, so they are quiet, the rooms are much larger than newer boutique hotels, they have bathtubs, which I really like. Even though it is in Times Square, it is very clean, and was convenient to my work locations . And the price is not courageous like some of the NYC hotels and Times Square hotels. Ive stayed at lots of hotels there over the years and this will be my go-to in the future.  Can't recommend it highly enough.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business