“Authentic Italian in Harlem”
Review of Lido Harlem

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Harlem
Cross street: W 117th St
Transit: Subways B and C are one block away at 116th and Frederick Douglass Blvd. A,D,C,B subways at 125th Street and St. Nicholas are a five minute walk. The 2 and 3 trains are three blocks away at 116th and Lenox Avenue.
Description: Lido’s menu is Northern Italian. The menu can be described as fresh, simple, and delicious. Flavors are layered so that each one stands out but does not compete with others in the dish. The food is organic and local whenever possible and all poultry and meats are from farms that treat animals humanely. The ambiance is modish but relaxed. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Reviewed 29 October 2020 via mobile

Always great. Tonight we had spaghetti with meatballs and it was delicious. Ordered takeout and picked it up. Next time we are getting the gnocchi. Everyone says it is amazing (really rich, but amazing).

Date of visit: October 2020
2  Thank vkharper
Write a reviewReviews (215)

Reviewed 8 October 2020

My wife and I have been eating dinner frequently at Lido virtually since the day it opened some years ago. Every meal meets a high standard of deliciousness, and the menu changes seasonally so customers like us don't get bored. The staff is both most congenial and highly skilled. During the pandemic, Lido has become an outdoor restaurant with very comfortable and well-distanced seating in specially constructed and well-ventilated terraces. Recently well-spaced inside tables have become available. This is our home away from home.

Date of visit: October 2020
Reviewed 8 September 2020 via mobile

Came with family for Labor Day weekend brunch as my daughter lives nearby and it’s always been picked on previous visits. Had nice shaded and socially distanced outdoor seats on the avenue which is closed to thru traffic for the time being. Eggs Florentine panini, tomato and fontina omelet and chicken Caesar salad were all good. Service was attentive, friendly, and unobtrusive. Worth it!

Date of visit: September 2020
Reviewed 17 February 2020

Food was mediocre at best. The lamb chops are an image they feature on the websites opening page. It wasn't even listed on the menu. When I asked I was told they did not have it at this time. There was a hair in my water that I did not see until it was in my mouth. Disgusting. Overall, nice people. Bad food.

Date of visit: January 2020
Reviewed 25 November 2019

My co-workers were volunteering at a foodbank around the corner and we came here for lunch. What a find. Awesome Italian food with unique twists, not your standard fare. The atmosphere is very appealing, the prices very reasonable (especially for Manhattan) and the wait staff was awesome. I will be coming back.

Date of visit: November 2019
1  Thank tbiss
Susannah K, Owner at Lido Harlem, responded to this reviewResponded 26 November 2019

Thank you so much for your review. We are always so pleased to hear when people enjoy Lido. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Best,