“good food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 11 July 2018

small place but very good food nice people work here and convenient to Lyric theater very busy so there may be a wait for a table if you don't go early but worth the wait

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

My husband hates calamari and isn’t a fan of pasta, but he loved it at Bella Vita. Beware, it is quite small on the inside and there is only one bathroom, but it’s worth it. They also sell pizza by the slice to go.

Reviewed 7 July 2018

We finished seeing a show and were hungry for a bite. We found this place off of Times Square. It's small but the locals were coming in and taking home slices. We were fortunate to get a table because the place was packed. Our waitress wasn't very friendly but the bus boys were great. Our pizza was amazing and my daughter's calzone was cheese heaven. This was a find -- but like I said, the waitress' are just okay...ask the bus boys for help!

Reviewed 4 July 2018

Our experience at Bella Vita seems to be quite different than other reviewers. We passed by the restaurant several times during a recent stay, and decided to try it for spaghetti one evening. We had six people in our group so the waitress suggested ordering two of the family style " dinners." The " dinners " included the spaghetti and 4 meatballs which was fine, but no bread, no salad, and really no interest from our server. We were squeezed into a corner table out of which we could not move. Each of the spaghetti plates cost $48 and we were charged $3.50 per glass of soda, not even half price on a refill.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had a seven year old that only eats pizza and we had to get to a show. This is the perfect place. We lucked out and made a table for two work. I had a Caesar salad that was cold and freshly made. The pizza was okay in my opinion, although the seven year old liked it a lot. I only gave it three stars because of the excessive noise and tight tables. If I liked the pizza more it would have been four stars. I would try it again for convenience sake.