“Good service, great location, fair pizza.”

Bella Vita Trattoria
Ranked #2 067 of 14 717 Restaurants in New York City
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We had a seven year old that only eats pizza and we had to get to a show. This is the perfect place. We lucked out and made a table for two work. I had a Caesar salad that was cold and freshly made. The pizza was okay in my opinion, although the seven year old liked it a lot. I only gave it three stars because of the excessive noise and tight tables. If I liked the pizza more it would have been four stars. I would try it again for convenience sake.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We visited on our recent trip to New York. A tour guide recommended we visit as it's one of few restaurants using a brick oven. The pizza was amazing, probably the best we've had. Staff were friendly & will definitely return on our next visit to New York.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We were going to see Harry Potter & the Cursed Child at the Lyric across the street, so we literally just said, "yup pizza place, lets' go" There was a line but we were seated very quickly. They definitely understand that people are grabbing a quick bite before a show and accommodate accordingly. We had a margherita pie which had super thin crust. Being that we are locals, I'd say it's one of the better pies I've had. Really very good. The restaurant is small and noisy so not a place for a quiet or romantic dinner but for a quick bite before or after a show, it's a win win.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Unplanned visit to this restaurant which was busy but we managed to get the last table. Everyone in our party had a different pasta dish, each one delicious, and of a generous serving size.

The service was very friendly and staff helpful. We would recommend a visit.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stopped in on a Saturday for a quick lunch.

Ordered an extra large pepperoni and sausage for 4 of us - which was the right amount.

It was excellent! Staff was friendly and efficient.

About $60 w tip and 4 soft drinks.