Reviews (1 937)
1 937 results
1 073
1 073
All reviews wtc memorial memorial pools the financial district battery park freedom tower filtered water lower manhattan rooftop restaurant wall street rector street new york ground zero construction site statue of liberty free coffee top floor great amenities
338 - 343 of 1 937 reviews
Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

Hola travelers , my boyfriend and I spent there a night, though cant say we were super happy about the accommodation. The room we got was a pretty poor one, linens not changed, no trash bags, just two towels and the carpet was pretty dirty. The only good thing about the hotel was its location, it is super close to the 9/11 museum, worlds trade centre and many stores. Also, the rooftop was pretty lovely! Other than that, I wouldnt really recommend this hotel if you want to have some fine rest at good and clean comfort zone..

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank lauruze
Krystin G, Manager at Club Quarters Hotel, World Trade Center, responded to this reviewResponded 7 February 2018

Thank you for your review of our Club Quarters. Although I am sorry to learn of the shortcomings you identify. IT is certainly not the way we wish any guest to take away. I do hope you will give us another opportunity. Please e-mail me on klgimpel@clubquarters.com when you are next traveling to our area and I will look after your stay to ensure you experience our Club Quarters as I believe we are.

Thank you again.

Regards,

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I am always working off-site and often need to stay in lower Manhattan. Club Quarters WTC has become one if my favorite Hotels.

I am ALWAYS greeted by professional, warm and friendly staff. I have a lot of extreme food allergies and severe asthma. The Chef and staff of View of the World Restaurant were very accommodating to my dining needs. No EpiPen needed.

Room was spotless, roomy and comfortable.

Stayed 2 days. Thanks, Jonathan , Lelia and Jose and the entire staff.

M. Davis

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Travelinglion
Reviewed 24 January 2018

We have stayed at Club Quarters a number of times, and always have a positive experience. This time was no different. The staff members were friendly and welcoming. They made us feel right at home. Our room had the most beautiful view of downtown Manhattan. We visited the upstairs restaurant that overlooks the World Trade Center pools, which in my opinion is one of the best restaurants in the city for both the view, food, and service. The complimentary bottled water and cans of soda gave that added perfect touch to our stay. The location is also excellent. You can get anywhere in just a few minutes from the hotel. We can't wait for our next stay!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 January 2018

If you want to be away from the noise of Time Square this is the place to be. The staff is friendly and helpful. The lobby lounge area was welcoming and inviting. I loved the reusable water bottle stations on each floor. Great price for NYC.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The rate was a bargin. The staff is warm friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the area. I look forward to returning.The view was breathtakingly beautiful. Cant say enough about the location....Its just a few steps away from the WTC memorial.

Date of stay: June 2017