Reviews (1 938)
1 938 results
1 074
1 074
All reviews wtc memorial memorial pools the financial district battery park freedom tower filtered water lower manhattan rooftop restaurant wall street rector street new york ground zero construction site statue of liberty free coffee top floor great amenities
340 - 345 of 1 938 reviews
Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

I am always working off-site and often need to stay in lower Manhattan. Club Quarters WTC has become one if my favorite Hotels.

I am ALWAYS greeted by professional, warm and friendly staff. I have a lot of extreme food allergies and severe asthma. The Chef and staff of View of the World Restaurant were very accommodating to my dining needs. No EpiPen needed.

Room was spotless, roomy and comfortable.

Stayed 2 days. Thanks, Jonathan , Lelia and Jose and the entire staff.

M. Davis

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Travelinglion
Reviewed 24 January 2018

We have stayed at Club Quarters a number of times, and always have a positive experience. This time was no different. The staff members were friendly and welcoming. They made us feel right at home. Our room had the most beautiful view of downtown Manhattan. We visited the upstairs restaurant that overlooks the World Trade Center pools, which in my opinion is one of the best restaurants in the city for both the view, food, and service. The complimentary bottled water and cans of soda gave that added perfect touch to our stay. The location is also excellent. You can get anywhere in just a few minutes from the hotel. We can't wait for our next stay!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 23 January 2018

If you want to be away from the noise of Time Square this is the place to be. The staff is friendly and helpful. The lobby lounge area was welcoming and inviting. I loved the reusable water bottle stations on each floor. Great price for NYC.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 22 January 2018

The rate was a bargin. The staff is warm friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the area. I look forward to returning.The view was breathtakingly beautiful. Cant say enough about the location....Its just a few steps away from the WTC memorial.

Date of stay: June 2017
Reviewed 21 January 2018

First off, Jonathan was AWESOME! He helped me check in and upgraded my room free of charge, since I would be in the room studying for an exam. The suite he gave me was awesome and gave me a fantastic view of the Freedom Tower and the reflective pools! There is free wine at 5p and the snacks and coffee and drinks are available 24-7. There is a great laundry area to do wash free of charge and the hotel is well thought-out. Everything about this hotel made this a great experience, including the proximity to the Oculus, which is the final stop on the PATH. 5/5 stars!

• Trip type: Travelled on business