Worst hotel stay I’ve ever had, no joke. Smoke alarm was beeping every minute when I first checked in, then they said they fixed it, and then at 2:45am it started again. Not a battery problem, they said - but someone smoking in the building. Night sleep completely ruined. The phones did not work - could not call the front desk and no one fixed it. Internet was down all evening when I had to do work, said they were fixing but was never resolved. Stains on the carpet. Do not recommend this hotel at all- please avoid!
- Room Service