Review Highlights
Let the Magic Happen

My daughter and I went to see the latest production/cast of Jersey Boys at the New World Stages on... read more

Reviewed yesterday
AlohaStyle105
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Singing along in your seat

This will always be one of the most fun musicals to see. I've seen it several times because it is... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

Reviews (7 108)
7 108 results
5 956
5 956
All reviews four seasons frankie valli broadway show true story story line wonderful music great seats box office new york times square songs cast theatre tickets play era audience
71 - 76 of 7 108 reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

This was quite literally the best show we have ever seen. The show included comedy, and fantastic acting and singing. We were smiling for a week after this show, we would watch again! HIGHLY recommend, 10/10!

1  Thank EmVick
Reviewed 22 June 2018

the show has moved but the performers were better than broadway saw this show 7 times before and this was great . i can accept less bells and whistles like a ripped screen and less props my daughter 28 and my niece 12 both thought it was awesome

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

This was a brilliant show great theatre ,acting was fantastic,well worth going if your in town
It’s not on broadway so easy to find and not the huddle and bustle feeling of broadway

Reviewed 19 June 2018

My mother went with her bf and my brother for a father's day/birthday treat to them. They all loved it. It was such a different experience for them as none of them had ever attended a broadway show. They were singing along to every song, they cried during the emotional parts and they cheered the entire time. Was very happy to hear they loved it and would go back again. Now I am convinced I should go and watch it myself :) Thank you for the amazing experience you gave my family, Jersey Boys cast!!!

Reviewed 18 June 2018

This was an exciting paly that had the entire audience engaged. The music was terrific and the actors were wonderful. Things started a little slow as is necessary when building a story. But within minutes you were in New Jersey and learning the background of all the charters. The style of storytelling make it very easy to follow along.
My 12 year old daughter and I arrived 20 minutes before curtain at the parking garage (City Creek East Garage 100S Entrance). There was a closer garage to the east of the theater but City Creak worked fine. One thing to note on Sunday, City Creek parking has many shutdown exits. Most of exits are elevators and were shutdown. We only found out the elevators were not running after waiting for the one for a few minutes. This seemed to happen to others waiting for different elevators as well. Once we found an escalator (also shut off) we hiked up 2 flights to the center of City Creek Mall near the Cheesecake Factory. A quick walk South put us in the rear entrance to Eccles Theater. I need to pick up exchanged tickets the box office. This was simple and quick. We walked up to the 3rd tier and took our seats with 5 minutes to spare.
This is a new theater and everything is very nice. We were in the 2nd row of the 3rd tier. This is very high up. I would not suggest these seats. I would stop at the 2nd tier. Some of the upper stage was obscured by the proscenium arch.
There are many more complete reviews of the paly and I would not add much with my rambling. I would only add that the language can be a bit rough for kids 12 and under. Think a mild Sopranos episode.

1  Thank mcmurrinsvo