“Took me back”

Jersey Boys On Broadway
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was so much fun. I am 49 years old so this is the music I grew up with. I absolutely loved every part of this show. It was awesome that the story was accurate to show some context around why they released songs as they did including the state of kind they were in at the time. So good would be happy to recommend to anyone, but if you are my vintage you will have a whole different experience wanting to sing along.

Write a ReviewReviews (7 046)
All reviews
"storyline"
in 139 reviews

8 - 12 of 7 046 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was quite literally the best show we have ever seen. The show included comedy, and fantastic acting and singing. We were smiling for a week after this show, we would watch again! HIGHLY recommend, 10/10!

1  Thank EmVick
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

the show has moved but the performers were better than broadway saw this show 7 times before and this was great . i can accept less bells and whistles like a ripped screen and less props my daughter 28 and my niece 12 both thought it was awesome

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was a brilliant show great theatre ,acting was fantastic,well worth going if your in town
It’s not on broadway so easy to find and not the huddle and bustle feeling of broadway

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My mother went with her bf and my brother for a father's day/birthday treat to them. They all loved it. It was such a different experience for them as none of them had ever attended a broadway show. They were singing along to every song, they cried during the emotional parts and they cheered the entire time. Was very happy to hear they loved it and would go back again. Now I am convinced I should go and watch it myself :) Thank you for the amazing experience you gave my family, Jersey Boys cast!!!