Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$209
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$284
US$223
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$284/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$196
US$160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$134
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$219/night.

Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$157
US$140
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$180/night.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$137
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$177/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$163
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 51% below average rates

The price you found is 51% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$225/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$318
  • Room Service
US$524
JW Marriott
  • Room Service
All reviewstimes squareeach bunkusb chargingbagelssmall roomcircle line cruisesconditioner and body washfelt spaciouscomfortable accommodationwalls are a bit thinmotion sensormadame tussaudspoor breakfastnight lightshower cubiclenew yorkreading lights
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location! Stunning functional and modern design. Check in was a breeze even with the late check in we requested. Check out is 12 which is surely a plus. We didn’t have much interaction with the staff because we didn’t run into any issues. However the minimal interaction we did have with the staff was good. They seems genuinely happy to be there. The rooms were of course small but very well designed and functional. Plus it’s New York City how much time are you even spending in the room! I would recommend for any single, couple or pair of friends looking for a fairly price hotel with a great location!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Paul K, General Manager at Pod Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi Anthony M,
Thank you for sharing your Pod Times Square experience! I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay with us.
On your next visit, if you're interested in larger rooms, please check out our brand new one and two bedroom Pod Pads, located on the upper floors of the hotel.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The room and amenities were as advertised, though the frosted glass for the bathroom walls was a bit disconcerting. Each bunk had its own TV, as opposed to one common TV on the opposite wall so that both people could watch the same media simultaneously. By far the best part of the room was the location (right by Times Square) and the friendly staff. Mike, the doorman, was particularly nice, entertaining, and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Hi Aaron W,
Thank you for your feedback! I'm happy Mike and the Pod Squad contributed to a most pleasant experience.
We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Just wanted to thank Paul, the General Manager of Pod Times Square for addressing and fixing a very disappointing customer service experience I had in May.

I arrived after midnight after travelling from Australia for 30 hours to find that my room had been downgraded to a bunk bed room even though I had booked a larger room back in February. The young man who checked me in was most indifferent and offered no compensation for giving my room away except for a few breakfast vouchers that every guest receives.

From what I have read on this site it appears to be an isolated incident and when the General Manager, Paul learnt of this, he called me personally in Australia. We chatted for quite awhile and I found him to be very professional and to really care about the guests experience at his hotel.

He more than made up for the very disappointing customer service experience.

The hotel is in an amazing location. My room was spotless, bright and I had a view of the Empire State Building.

I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo

Hi Sheryl K,
I'm so happy we were able to resolve a few service glitches and I appreciate the acknowledgement.
From time to time things happen but its the way in which they're handled/recovered that makes a difference.
As promised, please contact me directly when booking Pod Times Square in the future so I can personally look after you.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

A fantastic hotel, great to rest and freshen up. Had a queen room big enough for the two of us, bed was comfortable and show was hot. Only 1 block from time square( a 5 min walk ). Quick and easy check in and out, they charge a $30 pnpr fee so take this into consideration when checking in. We didn’t eat in restaurant or have breakfast there so can’t comment. You can book a shuttle bus to airport for $22 each or it’s a $70 cab (plus tip). There is a great little pizza shop just over the road $1 a piece or 2 and a can $2.75 really recommend. Would definitely stay again if was going to New York again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple

Hi James H,
Thank you for sharing your Pod Times Square experience! I'm thrilled to know that you enjoyed yourself and would just like to point out that the $30 per night hold is for incidentals only. Should you not charge anything to your room, that hold is reversed upon check out.
I hope I've shed some light here and very much look forward to having you stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I recently completed a two-night stay at the new-ish Pod Times Square. I was in NYC for a conference and some meetings and found this version of the Pod hotels for about half of what the Hilton hotels were going for so I went for it. The hotel is definitely new... you can see it with some of the construction and feel it with some of the staff/little things but overall if you're looking for a hotel at a great price in a fantastic location for one person... this is it. (Well, I guess you could use any of the Pod NYC hotels... but you get my point).

The room is Pod-like. I had the 1-Queen. The bed was comfortable, everything was clean/modern looking, and the wi-fi was fast. There is no room to walk around in or hang out really... but who hangs out in their room in NYC? I loved the coat hangers on the wall though I would argue the outlet placements were very inconvenient.

Everyone was friendly and tried to be helpful. The location is perfect... just blocks from the theaters, Times Square, transit, food.

I would just caution anyone who utilizes this fine hotel... if you have more than one person in your group, be prepared to be very cozy. I think if my wife was tagging along we would go with another hotel to give us some extra space... but obviously each to their own.

I'll definitely be back at the Pod Times Square the next time a solo business trip bring me back to NYC.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Paul K, General Manager at Pod Times Square, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi GramCPA,
Thank you for sharing your Pod Times Square experience! I'm delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and would encourage you to try out our new POD PADS, which are without a doubt more spacious, luxurious and super cool.
Please feelk free to reach oiut directly should you need assistance with booking a future reservation.
We look forward to your return visit.