“Boooooring!”

TopView Sightseeing
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Every year we give over half a million customers the best double-decker bus tour available in NYC! With the option to hop-on and hop-off at any of our many stops, feel free to leave the bus and experience the real streets and landmarks of the city. At TopView, we're in love with New York City and passionate about providing you the best possible introduction to the Greatest City on Earth!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lame pre-recorded commentary with lame music in between. Absolutely no personality from the “guides” and asking them for the pickup/dropoff locations seems to irritate them. Yes, we asked probably 20 different employees and they all were despondent, bored, rude.

1  Thank sincitytraveler_10
Write a ReviewReviews (1 185)
All reviews
"the world trade center"
in 11 reviews
"lower manhattan"
in 12 reviews
"the empire state building"
in 30 reviews
"chinatown"
in 16 reviews

63 - 67 of 1 186 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great tour friendly staff and great equipment. I’d recommend this tour to anyone coming to New York City. I can’t wait to see the other tours this company has available!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The tour was so much fun. I learned a lot from going on this tour and I would recommend it to anyone else. Its a lot of fun.

TopViewSightseeing, Manager at TopView Sightseeing, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Tasheena S,

Thank you for the lovely review. Your kind words and high marks mean so much to us as we work hard to ensure that every tour is positive and memorable. We are grateful for your recommendation and look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bought my tickets on-line based on the written guidance provided by TopView that I could redeem my on-line voucher for tickets with any ticket agent or supervisor. NOT true. I was treated rudely by every ticket agent I approached at Port Authority and in the vicinity. Every agent refused to print me out a ticket. The supervisor was no better. They all kept telling me to go the visitor's center (which was not close), even though Top View's own printed materials said otherwise. Also, bus did not stop in front of Port Authority as was indicated in the company's materials. Luckily, the tour ride was good but the agrressive and deceptive nature of the agents and materials was not cool.

2  Thank NewYorker11222

Dear NewYorker11222,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your experience with us and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior customer experience for you and other customers in the future. We hope you will come back see us again soon.

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Our driver was Joseph Licalzi, nothing but excellence! We visited awesome sites around NYC, very friendly:)

Dear Jorgee R,

Thank you the brilliant review. We truly appreciate all the wonderful comments about your experience and our staff. Compliments such as yours are the reason we are so encouraged and committed to providing the best services to our customers. Thank you again, and we look forward to providing you with the same level of hospitality during your next ride.