Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$271
US$241
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$188
Hotels.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$215/night.

Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
US$271
US$160
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$202
US$140
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$175/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$179
US$148
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$213/night.

Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$265
US$218
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 30/07
US$313
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

Crowne Plaza Times Square Manhattan(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$278
US$230
Priceline
  • Pool
US$458
Doubletree.com
  • Room Service
All reviewsthe financial districtbattery parknew yorklower manhattanstatue of libertyminute walkworld tradearound the cornerrooms are smallquiet areaper nightbusiness tripbed was comfortableconvenient locationsubway stationtwo blockstimes square
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I booked on their own site their most basic fare as I don't see why splurge on a hotel room when I'm gonna spend all my time in the city. Booked 5 nights ended up arriving a day later. Obviously I didn't get a refund and didn't expect one as I booked a non-refundable rate but when I asked if I could stay another night they asked for an extra 244$ for a night. Had a bit of trouble sorting that out and I know english is not my native language but I certainly didn;t agree with that. I just called to make sure they don't cancel our reservation (as it says on their website it can happen if you don't show up or call) but somehow they increased the price of my booking and extended it so i had to call again. I think a Holiday Inn even if it's in New York is not worth that 244$/night. Conveniently located close to the metro we reached it quite easy. I was made to sign a reservation that had the higher price and was a bit concerned but in the end I payed what I first agreed to. They didn't have time in that day that I wasn't there to print it again? Staff are nice and curtious so I have nothing bad to say but the room was small and altough I asked for a room far from the elevator I got the closest one to it. We were celebrating my husband's birthday and again no attention in any way altough while completing the form we said the reason for the stay. What I'm trying to say is no attention to detail should be expected. Since we payed for an extra night but didn't end up staying I expected something but no. The toilet door was blocked (found out they knew this happens in that room) unlocked it myself so I can use the bathroom after my 13 hour flight. First night a noise from the toilet woke me up. It was like somebody was flushing. The next night the same thing at 3 am, then the fire alarm at 4:20. Again I beleive they knew about this problem. Couldn't the toilet be fixed in the day I payed but didn't stay there???? they did keep our luggage free of charge the last day so we can still roam the city for a few more hours and as I said everybody was nice but my stay was not that good. The room was quite small and I had to take my stuff out and put it in the drawers to manage to share the room with my husband and not get frustrated but I get it it's New York. Everything was refurbished in recent years and I have to say I appreciated it. the hotel is walking distance to 9/11 memorial site , very close to Brookly Bridge and Battery Park for Statue of Liberty so I would say the location and the aspect of the room were the positives of my stay but I wouldn;t say I recomend it as I could get only 5 hrs a sleep max per night.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ralucaandreeatoma
Kelvin_Suero, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

We would like to start off by apologizing for the inconvenienced during your stay. We understand how frustrating and uncomfortable it could be to deal with certain issues especially during your time of relaxation. We like to take pride in our customer service and comfort so we recognize that these issues are unacceptable. We should have made it right, Please fell free to contact the hotel so we may further discuss the issues.

We hope you may give us another opportunity to make things right and show you what we are capable of.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

It was such a terrible experience staying in this hotel! I just did check out ten minutes ago. The girl named Kyla, in the middle counter and working at 10.20am on May 28, 2018. She is terrible and arrogant.I said Morning and Hello to her and told her check out. She asked for the room number. And no words at all. I stand in the counter for 5 minutes and wait till I saw somebody else check out within 10 seconds!  Then I asked the girl how long shoul I wait. she said its done. Then I asked her why dont you tell me until I asked you! she turned around and had a wierd smile to her colleague,which is really irrespectful to me! I was complaining and it was not funny at all!  All through the checkout, she was not helpful, and was arrogant and indifferent.The hotel put me in room 310, close to the gym and from time to time you could hear the annoying sound. The first night I heard the big sound from outside street till 3am. please dont stay on 3th floor. It was terrible experience with check out Staff and the room!

Room Tip: dont stay here
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank fangfangmandy2004

Dear Guest,

We are sorry to hear about your terrible experience at the Holiday Inn, but I believe you may have reviewed the wrong Holiday Inn Hotel. We currently do not have a 'Kyla' employed at this Holiday Inn nor do we have a guest room under 310.

Although, on behalf of the Holiday Inn, we would like to apologize for the inconvenience during your stay. We hope this does not change your perspective of our brand, as a whole. Please feel free to contact the Holiday Inn Wall Street , on your next travels to New York, at 212-227-3007. We would be glad to have you as a guest.

Reviewed 9 May 2018 via mobile

I am a frequent traveler and IHG member. I have stayed at several holiday inn before but the staff here was terrible especially lady at evening reception. Although i had breakfast included she did not give me the pass so after talking to other person I got the passes. There were several other issues such as slowness and services. Also when we asked for the water bottles she mentioned that ate out of it while we observed she gave it to other person so when asked she said she thought we don't stay here and just asking for water. Anyway there is long list in 3 days experience. Would NOT RECOMMEND to stayh here.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Matt J

Dear Guest,

We would like to start by thanking you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Wall Street. We understand your stay was not up to your satisfaction and for that we would like to apologize. We strive to provide excellent customer service and comfort to all our guest so your negative experience with the front desk is unacceptable. When available, we may offer bottled water to out guest, as a courtesy and there may be times that we may be out. All said, we will definitely use your feed back to help train and improve our staff to pursue that excellent service and comfort. We hope you give use another chance to show you what we're made of.

Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I have stayed in almost every IHG hotel in NYC and this is by far the worst. Small rooms even by NYC standards, dingy hallways, tiny closet, no mirror in room, tiny TV, etc. The worst part, however, was that black flakes were coming out of the air conditioning unit. Hopefully dust but probably mold (see picture). I was only in the room for 10 hours and could not wait ti leave. There is one vending machine area and the 2 times I went there there was cleaning supplies, toolboxes and random stuff blocking the way. The elevator smelled like weed. Hotel employees who got on the elevator only to get off one floor up were compmaing loudly. The "business center" is comprised of two tiny computer terminals that are literally are directly opposite and nearly blocking tbe main elevators. Finally, I walked into the restaurant and no one acknowledged my presence even though a bunch of employees were eating at the first table

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
3  Thank Cypress A
Reviewed 22 April 2018

The lobby is tiny, the restaurant basic. The staff were helpful. The room was a good size, not big, but big enough. The bed was very comfortable. If you need a clean comfortable room to stay in the financial district, then this hotel is ideal.

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Imustbegoing

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us at the Holiday Inn Wall Street. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Your positive feedback is greatly appreciated. We hope to see you again soon.