Soho Grand Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$272
US$240
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$288/night.

Courtyard New York Manhattan/Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$229
US$209
  • Bar/Lounge
Hilton Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$306
US$264
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
Hotel Edison Times Square(New York City)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$168
US$152
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$170/night.

Candlewood Suites New York City Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$170
US$146
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$189/night.

Hilton Garden Inn Times Square(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$184
US$167
GardenInn.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$198/night.

Holiday Inn New York City - Wall Street(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$164
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Blue Moon Hotel(New York City)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 23/07
US$274
US$110
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

YOTEL New York(New York City)(Great Value!)
US$151
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$201/night.

US$524
JW Marriott
  • Room Service
Reviews (2 227)
2 227 results
All reviewspenn stationdouble treenew yorkwarm cookiesthe empire state buildingmadison square gardenrooms are smalltimes squarefront desk staffconvenient locationfew blocksnyc hotelshigh floortwo double bedsupon checkaround the cornerstreet noise
11 - 16 of 2 227 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Great hotel - great staff - highly recommend - reasonably quiet and will be even better when the restoration is complete. For NYC - this is pretty much a bargain. Location was perfect to Pennsylvania Station. Exactly what I was looking for

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank 308alanthompson
Tammy S, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chelsea - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and our location. We look forward to hosting you again when our modernization is complete!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

You charged me double for my room when I thought I was only being charged for the deposit. When I questioned it and showed the receipt for the room having been paid for already, you told me there was nothing you could do. This left me with almost no money for the rest of my trip. I had to annoy family and my travel agent in Australia to get this fixed because your front counter staff were adamant there was nothing they could do. This was eventually fixed but stressed me to the point of crying. You need more elevators, sometimes I had to wait 5-10 minutes. I was not climbing 21 flights of stairs. The rooms were very small, we could barely move once our cases were in. The water pressure in the shower is awful, it's either too hard or not enough. My sheet has had a hole in it since the day I arrived. You will probably charge me for this and the mark on top of the bed that was also been there since I arrived. The beds were comfy and it has a great location but I would not stay here again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank rachykinns

I am very sorry we were not able to provide you with the quality of services you deserved during your recent stay with us. Please know that this is not typical of our hotel and staff, and we are sorry we didn’t meet your expectations during your stay. We are always looking for ways to improve our guest experience as your satisfaction is very important to us. We try hard to make sure all of our guests have a rewarding stay. Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider staying with us again soon so we may have the opportunity to make it right.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Although the hotel is undergoing renovations and the exterior entrance curb appeal was not the best, the stay was pleasant and comfortable. Rooms are small but clean and comfortable. I would stay there again.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel is close to high line and a brisk walk to Javitz Center. For so many floors / rooms there are only 2 elevators so be prepared to wait. Then be prepared to wait at the front desk because there was usually only one person behind the desk. Bell Desk Staff was great as were the bartenders. Rooms are tight (small) but very clean and the beds are comfortable; although Hotel is under Construction so don't plan on sleeping in!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are happy to hear you found our location convenient! It was a pleasure to have you staying with us and look forward to seeing you again. We are currently undergoing a modernization of our 26-story DoubleTree by Hilton-Chelsea. We want our guests to have the full New York City experience complete with the most up to date architecture and design. The modernization of this property includes a transformation of the entryway, lobby, front-desk, lounge area, restaurant and bar, the business center, and upgrade to guest room.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Overall the hotel was ok. The staff were friendly and helpful, the room was ok although quite dated. The hotel location was pretty good, close to the subway and walking distance to Times Square.
Overall I feel that the hotel was overpriced for what it was and in need of some tlc.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Tammy S, Manager at Doubletree Hotel Chelsea - New York City, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your review. We sincerely appreciate your feedback. We are currently undergoing a modernization of our 26-story DoubleTree by Hilton-Chelsea. We want our guests to have the full New York City experience complete with the most up to date architecture and design. The modernization of this property includes a transformation of the entryway, lobby, front-desk, lounge area, restaurant and bar, the business center, and upgrade to guest room. We hope that on your next trip you stay with us to enjoy our improvements.