Open today: 09:00 - 20:00
Review Highlights
NYC tours

Ive been to NYC half a dozen times without doing a tour, My daughter and I traveled to the city... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
jbird1011
Littleton, Colorado
Am amazing virtual tour!

Luke created an amazing virtual tour of Broadway theatres for our son's special birthday... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Reviews (5 832)
5 832 results
5 595
5 595
All reviews private tour greenwich village walking tour new york group tour big apple his knowledge booked this tour amazing tour lower manhattan nathan fabrice nyc stories
Selected filters
4 - 9 of 5 832 reviews
Reviewed 14 February 2021

Just finished a zoom tour of Greenwich Village with Real New York Tours and it was fantastic!! I booked this tour for my family (a group of born and raised New Yorkers) as a Christmas gift. They absolutely loved it. You know these tours are legit when they impress and entertain a group of New Yorkers with fun facts about their own city. I can’t wait to book another tour with this great company!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 30 December 2020

Great zoom tour. At first we thought it might be a bit strange to do a tour on the internet but actually it was super enjoyable. During this strange year of coronavirus, it was lovely to see New York and relive some of the passion of travelling (although only psychologically). Luke was a fantastic guide, really knowledgeable and full of energy. Hopefully we will get over to New York to do a tour with him in person ASAP!

Reviewed 22 December 2020

Wonderful, informative, amusing Zoom tour of Greenwich Village. A real pick-me-up during these Covid times where touring in person is difficult to impossible. Interesting tidbits of history. Luke was knowledgeable as well as entertaining. Highly recommend, and when I get to New York again in person, I plan on booking another tour with Real New York Tours!

Reviewed 20 December 2020

Greenwich Village, New York fact filled, fun tour experienced on our home computer via Zoom. Luke our guide was informative, funny and had great energy. He took us around a four block area of charming taverns, restaurants and residences were many of the authors and artists from the past called home. Learned about Bleeker Street, visited the Stonewall Inn, Chumleys (going out of business), Cherry Lane Theatre and homes of Thomas Paine, Washington Irving and where O'Henry was inspired to write The Leaf. Thank you Luke and Tim.

1  Thank VacationJunkie001
Reviewed 22 November 2020

My family of four , including two teenagers, had a wonderful tour with Luke in October of 2020. Learned all kinds of unique history of the area and how to navigate the subway. I recommend doing this tour your first day in town if possible. You will not be disappointed!!

Date of experience: October 2020