“Not my thing”

Times Square
Ranked #20 of 1 135 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Central area in NYC that has many shops, restaurants, office buildings and flashing billboards around it.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Went on a Monday night and still too crouded for me. I am not much for glitz and it has plenty. I would never be cought dead there on New Years Eve.

Write a ReviewReviews (48 283)
All reviews
"neon"
in 622 reviews

1 893 - 1 897 of 48 302 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Times Square is like nothing I've ever seen before. The traffic is crazy, the number of people around are crazy, and the experience is amazing. We visited first thing in the morning and were able to see a segment of GMA being taped, which was unplanned but cool. Then, we went back at night in order to experience the lights. It was something that everyone should do once in their life, however, visiting Times Square is not something I plan to do again.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Always breathtaking. When you see it for the first time, you'll completely understand. Be sure you have your camera!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

What can you say about Times Square. You must must go and look up & around. It will make you dizzy. Don’t forget about the TKTS booth to get discounts to the same day shows.