“Landmarc #1 over Landmarc #2”

Landmarc Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Landmarc Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 929 of 14 811 Restaurants in New York City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighbourhood: Midtown
Cross street: 59th Street / Columbus Circle
Transit: 1, A, B, C & D trains to 59th Street/Columbus Circle.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Dining here, we found it rather dingy and industrial in its
architecture...not conducive to a happy meal. Landmarc
suffers when compared to its progenitor downtown (below
Canal). The downtown establishment is comfortable up- or
downstairs (downstairs is preferable), the menu offers a wide
selection of solid food, the value is excellent, and the spirits
match the food. Eating in a booth is better than in the center
section, because it offers more privacy. For our money, the best
seats in the house are at the bar, where the other eaters are
convivial and the bartender(s) heighten the experience. So, while this review is ostensibly about Landmarc #2, it really is an
excuse to praise Landmarc #1.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Thw Landmarc at Columbus Circle NYC is always my first choice of restaurants when visiting the city. The food, service and ambience is outstanding. Great food and drink and kid friendly too!! To insure I have a table I also reserve through Open Table.! I cant wait til I visit NYC again and enjoy the respite from the busy city at Landmarc!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

Wanted somewhere quick before a show and while we were in the Time Warner Centre on Columbus Circle we decided to try Landmarc again (had been in it some years before pre review mania). We wanted something quick and easy and although the menu had some great options we went for beef and chicken burgers on the recommendation off the waiter. Service was fast and efficient with 3 different servers all fussing about, the food came quickly as promised, both the beef and chicken burgers, the fries and salads were all well presented and delicious absolutely no problem with anything. How often can you say that?? Busy and lively give it a try.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

My wife and I lunched with some out of town guests here recently. They wanted to eat around CPS and somewhat to our disappointment out of the restaurants I suggested they chose Landmarc. It had been years since we last ate here and we weren't expecting much. But what we had forgotten is that ordinary food prepared and served perfectly is it's own reward.

My wife and I split the chopped salad and it was both delicious and enormous...we ended up sharing it with the table. She then LOVED her English pea risotto as did I my PEI mussels. It one of the better batch of mussels I've had recently - fresh and flavorful with nary a bad one in the bunch. Our friends very much enjoyed their spaghetti carbonara, wild mushroom pizza, and (for the young one) burger w/fries. My Sancerre Sauvignon Blanc was very nice and my wife adored The Outsider - bourbon, cherry heering, and luxardo. Our friends enjoyed their beverages as well.

The service was impeccable and the atmosphere quite nice - we had a wonderful view of the park. All in all it was the perfect backdrop for a lovely afternoon's conversation.

Reviewed 19 May 2018

Stopped here for lunch, and it was perfect. Started with great drinks, the PM Kick and the Rose cocktail, a boozy punch. Both got the chopped salads with steak and shrimp--large fresh portions. Great service, food, and views.