“Wish I could live here!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Daniel S
“Wish I could live here!”
Reviewed 29 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

When I booked this apartment for our stay in NYC, I expected it to be loud and kind of grungy. The whole steps from Times Square thing made me think I was paying for location, not for comfort. I was totally wrong. This is a HUGE, modern, well-lit, well-furnished apartment in a lovely Brownstone on street about 3 blocks from Times Square that happens to be totally residential, filled with cute brownstones and the like. The apartment is really close to Broadway shows, awesome restaurants, and most importantly, every subway we ended up using while we were here except the green lines (which you can get to easily). The apartment itself had all the usual amenities like wifi, cable TV etc. The proprietors are very friendly and live above the apartment and so were able to give us site seeing advice and troubleshooting at a moment's notice. Location really was the highlight, though; we had such an action-packed two days and it was so easy to get to the places we wanted to visit. We walked to Times Square, Central Park, the Empire State Building, Lincoln Center etc. Highly recommend this apartment for folks traveling in a group requiring more than one bedroom (there were two, plus an extra nook in the living room with a queen or full size bed).

Travelling group: Other
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;