Open today: 08:00 - 02:00

18 587
6 074
1 947
1 287
All reviews observation deck express pass new york empire state top of the rock vip tickets views are amazing art deco bucket list audio tour beautiful building statue of liberty central park floor elevator esb nyc
4 989 - 4 994 of 75 542 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

So, it's the Empire freaking State Building! Virtually everyone in the world will picture it's profile if you say the words. It's iconic. It's a must! I'm not going to tell you that visiting the Empire State Building is the ultimate activity in New York City, but it's certainly a requirement. For example, if you live in France and you return home your friends will ask you that new you went to New York City, did you visit the Empire State Building? Do you want to actually say no? If you go to Paris, and return back to New York, what do you think one of the first questions you will be asked is? Go ahead say it..... Pause........ That's right, they will ask you about that iron Tower thing over there. Do I need to say anymore, if you haven't been up the Empire State building yet, then you must do it.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We went approx 3.30pm and there wasn't much of a queue (on a Friday). We used our sightseeing pass, you can upgrade to skip the queues, $30-35 dollars extra. They do the whole lets make money out of visitors taking photos, we opted out of this and it was no problem.

You first come up to the 80th Floor, this floor is filled with lots information on the structure and building information. Plenty of seating on this floor. You then queue again for the 86th Floor lift again, It was interesting and i'd recommend it.

We left around 6pm and there was no queue at all.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was my 4th time going up the Empire State and it never gets tired, the views are amazing. Having done this both at night and during the day I think I prefer the day, great to be able to see the whole city mapped out infront of you. We did this after 3 days in the city and spent some time pointing out all the places we had already visited around the city. We did this early one morning and pre booked tickets.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

It's a bit expensive to visit ESB, but the view on a clear day is magnificent. We recommend to get there early in the day to avoid standing in a very long queue.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

This was a spur of the moment decision, but I'm glad my friend and I decided to go. It was so much fun. It was still a little chilly, but even so, the views are worth it. Plus, there are a lot of history tidbits inside to read as well.