Open today: 08:30 - 16:00

3 466
23 880
10 138
3 466
All reviews months in advance crown tickets battery park crown access pedestal tickets pedestal access ferry ride new york audio tour airport style security security check manhattan skyline bucket list buy tickets great pictures staten island boat
1 134 - 1 139 of 38 483 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My husband and I are traveling in a 40 foot catamaran, sailed from Morocco to the Canary islands to Cape Verde across the Atlantic to Barbados and then up through the Carribean. We've seen magnificent places but sailing right up near Lady Liberty is the most moving and beautiful sight yet seen. Can only imagine my Irish ancestors sailing in to Ellis Island ... If nothing else, the Statue of Liberty is a must see!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We went to view this, temp was high (no water with us) stupid waiting in the que for 1.5 hrs.
Security is again tight but its all over NYC
Then you get on the ferry (packed) but the virw from the rivrt is good. Get onto the ladies island and wow she looks good.
Then onto ellis island sad but underdtandable
Get your tickets inside castle - early then join the line (dont forget your water)
I know you will enjoy the adventure

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We went to see the Statue of Liberty about 35 years ago and things have changed. Crowds were very heavy and there is a lot of construction right now. Part of it is due to damage from hurricane Sandy and other is planned expansions. Be prepared for a LOT of people. There is a cafe there to get a bite to eat. The pizza is good. But mostly it is of course about the Statue and even though we’ve seen it before it is still an awesome sight and one that shouldn’t be missed if you are in the area.

1  Thank Ruth1923
Reviewed 28 June 2018

While visiting the 9/11 memorial may be a somber experience, seeing the Statue of Liberty is an inspiring reminder of what it means to be an American. We must never forget that we have a liberty that is worth fighting for!

1  Thank MottTheHoop
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Very nice, we had a guide. They do have elevators for those who cannot climb the hundred's of steps. My only complaint was the long lines waiting for the ferry to come and go, there was nowhere for people (like Me) to sit, caused me to bow to my pain and miss Ellis Island