“Good place to eat”

Gnoccheria by Luzzo's
Reserve with OpenTable
Gnoccheria by Luzzo's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #4 493 of 14 717 Restaurants in New York City
Neighbourhood: East Village
Neighbourhood: East Village
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Very good place to eat Italian food and gnocchi. They have some pasta, but mostly gnocchies. It is a some place, some make sure you make reservation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My family loves gnocchi and we decided that we needed to try this place. We all chose different types of gnocchi with different sauces so that we could try as many different options as possible. We definitely need a few more visits to try the rest of the menu. Service was great and the wine prices were reasonable for Manhattan.

Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Small little place so it can get crowded and a little loud, but it is so worth it! We hand a few apps all were very good although a bit small. But the gnocchi! Sooooo good! Just wish my plate was a little bigger. Service was terrific. Can’t wait to go back to try the other sauces we didn’t the first time.

Reviewed 23 April 2018 via mobile

I didn’t even think I liked gnocchi and then I came here and I am now in love. Such a cute place. They sat us quickly and food came out super fast. Staff was very friendly and helpful. Definitely recommend this place!! One of the best meals I’ve ever had.

Reviewed 2 March 2018

This is a very small, cozy restaurant. The burrata and carpaccio appetizers were tasty, while the Caesar salads tasted under-dressed. With a few apps to start, the gnocchi-for-two was perfect for a group of 3. It comes with gnocchi in 3 different sauces. We had a small table, which is fine in a small restaurant, however our 2 apps and the 2 salads were delivered all at once, which was a problem. The wine was very reasonably priced, and the staff was friendly and welcoming, even to all the people who showed up without reservations and had to be turned away.