“Walked the Brooklyn Bridge - bring a full water bottle or else make sure you are hydrated in the warmer weather!”
Review of Brooklyn Bridge

Brooklyn Bridge Guided Walking Tour
Ranked #5 of 1 196 things to do in New York City
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Opened in 1883, the Brooklyn Bridge provides passage between Brooklyn and Manhattan for motorists, trains, bicycles and pedestrians. One of the primary symbols of New York City, it is a marvel of design and provides spectacular views of the city's skyline.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Be mindful and stay in the designated lanes for pedestrians or bicyclists. If possible rent a bike to cross the bridge! At the end, beware of the “acrobats”, I’m told they like to pull tourists into their act and force the said tourists to pay up. We did not witness this trick, but we did see them resting, and we wondered why they had stacks of money in a shopping bag! We thought they might be drug dealers. Bottom line is, beware of your surroundings!

Write a ReviewReviews (18 035)
All reviews
"skyline"
in 627 reviews

230 - 234 of 18 035 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Even though folks tend to do a lot of walking in NYC, walking across the Brooklyn Bridge is a must! Although I have been to the city numerous times, this is the first time I did this adventure, but it surely will not be my last! My husband and I went to Brooklyn with friends for some pizza, then walked back to Manhattan across the bridge. Even though our walk was at night, the bridge was well-lit and we felt safe! The views from the bridge were amazing! I got really excited when I spotted the Statue of Liberty! My only caution is to watch out for tourists who stop to take pictures randomly (but do not get upset at them, as you may become one by the end)!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Walking across the Brooklyn Bridge is an experience that you should do while in NYC. It is slightly over a mile in length but a leisurely walk that produces an experience you'll not forget. One hint... be cautious for two things: 1. pedestrians stopping in the middle of the walkway without thinking what is happening behind them for photos, and 2. bicycles going both directions in the bike lane.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great bridge with beautiful views of both Manhattan and Brooklyn walking across was fantastic and a must do. Took the ferry too which gets you more stunning views. A must see when you go to NY