Bahia Resort Hotel
US$115
US$112
  • Breakfast included
La Quinta Inn & Suites San Diego Mission Bay(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$123
US$143
US$141
US$100
US$165
US$141
Official Hotel
  • Breakfast included
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
US$352
  • Beachfront
La Jolla Beach Travelodge(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$140
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$247
US$233
Travelocity
  • Beachfront
US$276
US$251
Orbitz.com
  • Restaurant
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$214
US$191
Reviews (4 322)
4 322 results
2 457
1 086
2 457
1 086
All reviewsprivate beachmission beachbelmont parkrescued sealsbay view studiotangier barjulie deebroller coasterbay frontsea worldtennis courtssister hotelgreat resortsea lionslounge chairssmall kitchenfamily vacation
FilterAll languages
53 - 58 of 4 322 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Everything was beautiful. Food excellent, service excellent. The price included a 45 minute boat ride on the Bay. Also, Easter egg hunt for the kids....and of course a picture with the Easter Bunny. It was worth the money. The Easter ice sculpture was my favorite.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Heather L, Manager at Bahia Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your kind review! We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed brunch with us on Easter. We offer many amenities at the Bahia Resort Hotel, including cabanas on our private beach and a cruise on our old fashioned Mississippi stern wheeler, the Bahia Belle, without charging any additional resort fees. Thank you again for taking the time to share your experience and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for our family trip to San Diego area. Check in was so fast and easy (wish they all could be). Staff around resort were very friendly. Can tell the resort is older from the outside, but our room looked recently renovated. Very nice and clean. Only wish we had control of bedroom temp with its own thermostat. Bedroom got warm.
Bought a fan at Target. Pool and hot tub are huge. Lots of room for guests.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Shannon H
Megan N, Manager at Bahia Resort Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing the Bahia for your recent trip to San Diego. We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed a speedy check-in process from our friendly staff members. Thank you for your feedback regarding the temperature control of your room. Our staff can always provide you with a fan when needed for your comfort. We hope you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beautiful resort, friendly hosts and great service. Would highly recommend. Great place to stay in Mission Bay. Close to downtown and great city of San Diego. My wife and I ate at the cafe and the service and food were excellent.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review, Ken! We are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. At The Bahia resort Hotel, you’ll be close to all the major attractions, adventure and recreation such as SeaWorld, the San Diego Zoo and Balboa Park, as well as culture and excitement of bustling downtown San Diego. The Bahia Resort Hotel has been offering family fun for 60 years and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I was staying at this hotel with some friends for spring break & we had a awesome visit!!!! Great times, nice hotel and we met a young lady at the front desk named sade, she had great customer service & helped us with any questions we had I would give her 5 stars for the customer service she gave us! Definitely would come to this hotel again :)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for your review, Heather! We are glad to hear that Sade was able to accommodate you during your stay. We thank you for taking the time to recognize her hard work and dedication to creating memories for our guests. We are a family owned property that relies on social media, so once again, we appreciate you sharing your experience and we hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My stay was alright. There are a lot of things close by and the grounds are nice. The beach on either side of the resort is a positive. But, it is not very peaceful, it is pretty loud around my room. It is Spring Break, but I still would like to enjoy the serenity of the ocean. It isn’t a lot of partiers, its just people not being very respectful of others, which you might expect when you are paying $300 a night for a room.
The customer service is hit or miss and they want to charge you for everything. Truly, customer service is about 50% helpful or friendly and 50% just completely put out that you even look in their direction. The gentleman at guest services was great but the waiter that brought me my to go salad literally dropped the bag in my hand and walked away. I told him there was supposed to be a diet pepsi as well and he responded that he’d let them know and have it left up front for me. He really should have gone and got it, but that was fine. I thanked him and he just walked away and I went to track down my soda. I left the dnd on my door and they came in anyway, which upset me. I requested an additional blanket and have been waiting (I am still at the resort) for about an hour for it. Not the best customer service. However, and this truly has been the highlight of my stay, the bartender Karly is AH-MAY-ZING. She has been incredibly friendly, very helpful, and dealt with some less than savory customers last night w class and respect, way more than they deserved. My room was not ready when I first arrived so I went to the bar and am so glad I did or this stay would have been a busy. In fact I am waiting for them to deliver the blanket so I can go down to the bar and visit with her to get away from the (literally, I counted) 7 adult men, 2 adult women, 4 kids, and a dog that are currently hanging out in a room that has 1 bed in it next to me. Well, the dog is outside barking, they are inside yelling.
Still no blanket.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are pleased that you enjoyed the resort grounds and the beach, although, we sincerely apologize that you were unable to enjoy the peaceful serenity of the beach. We pride ourselves on the excellent customer service that our staff members provide to each guest, so we apologize that we fell short of this goal. We never want to make our guests feel like they are on their own. However, we are extremely happy to hear that Karly made such a lasting impression. We hope to invite you back to the Bahia in the future to join us for a much-improved stay.