Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews front desk pancake machine ihg member free breakfast mission beach yogurt the breakfast area hot breakfast stayed here for nights beds were comfortable seaworld rubios parking downtown zoo microwave
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2020 via mobile

This hotel advertised how safe and clean they were. When we checked in we were told they do not clean rooms. We were there three days.I requested to have room cleaned but never came to do it. We even had throw our own trash. There were coffee stains on wall, entire room smelled of urine. It just was the worst place ever. Very loud gross neighbor to top it all off!!! Nasty place.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank sandramZ2857DW
IHG Service, Owner at Holiday Inn Express San Diego Sea World - Beach Area, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2020

Hi sandramZ2857DW,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review from your stay with us. I was very concerned to read your comments regarding room cleanliness, housekeeping, room condition, and customer service. I understand your disappointment, and this should not have been the case. I will share your review with our team for improvements on our end. We appreciate you for staying with us and in line with this, I sent you a private message to address your concerns.

I hope you would give us another chance in the future so this time we can show you a simple and smart travel.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 19 April 2020 via mobile

Checking in was easy and Sasha was very upbeat and personable. She helped problem solve a personal matter. My tire acquired a flat on the way into the San Diego area and Ramon changed my spare for me. Because of his help we did not spend our day dealing with the tire and our mini-vacation was not ruined.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank ElizabethS3000
Reviewed 27 March 2020

I checked in here somewhat last minute ~ the Corona virus situation was just starting and I wanted a place to rest and relax for a few days. Zasha at the front desk answered the phone with an extremely friendly and helpful manner and answered all of my questions for me. She was great in person, too.

The rooms are nice - functional and comfortable - with an in room coffee maker, fridge, microwave and fluffy towels. Nice amenities. Because of the virus, the main dining room area was closed so they gave us some nice complimentary breakfast items like yogurt and muffins in a little to go bag. Workout area was closed too.

Over the next several days Maria was extremely helpful and very friendly and I had extra help from Jasmine on my last day there. Would recommend, for sure.

1  Thank yogalea2
Reviewed 6 March 2020

A great place to stay if you're in the area. Friendly front desk service. The staff is very accomodating. Great choices for breakfast. Not far from the downtown area. Some travel needed to take any of the tours available for San Diego.

Room tip: 237 - accessibility. Comfortable tub and shower.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bob3160
Reviewed 4 March 2020 via mobile

I checked in close to midnight, Yadira was amazing. Never have met a nicer guy and the best check in ever. He recommended a pizza place to order from, which was delicious. Loved the location, close to everything. Lots of free parking. Spacious clean room. My only complaint was that our room was right next to the employee break room. They are very loud starting at 730 am. Could hear them talking for about 1 hour everyday. Had I not been right next door to the break room , would have been 5 stars for sure!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple