3 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
EmbassySuites.comUS$251
Hotels.comUS$251
Expedia.comUS$251
PricelineUS$251
FindHotelUS$249
HurbUS$260
Reviews (1 929)
1 929 results
All reviews la jolla indoor pool evening reception mall across the street koi pond made to order breakfast free happy hour complimentary breakfast parking garage living room per night business trip utc
Selected filters
320 - 325 of 1 929 reviews
Reviewed 9 February 2018

Just off the main road and across the street from recently remodeled Westfield shopping center which is very high end. Great selection of places to eat in walking distance. Very clean. Quiet rooms with no strange odors. Surprisingly good water pressure in the shower.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 6 February 2018

I was recently in La Jolla for a business trip and was put up at this Embassy Suites. I am mostly writing this review to give a shout out to Curtis at the front desk, who went out of his way to help me with an emergency I had (specifically, I had lost some important luggage on the way into town). His level of service and dedication was absolutely phenomenal, and I cannot thank him enough for his help.

I was also impressed by the size and cleanliness of the hotel. My room was enormous, and the breakfast in the morning was top-notch--much better than your typical hotel-style continental fare. I would definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: February 2018
2  Thank j_b_l802304
Reviewed 5 February 2018

I was in La Jolla for a business trip. The hotel is clean and staff welcoming. I love the suite living when away from the office, a space to sleep and a separate area for working. There was also a small fridge, microwave and separate sink with counter for food. The outside area was private and welcoming for a quick meal or relaxing in the evening with an app and drink. The location is one exit from work and surrounded by a mall and restaurants. It is also 20 minutes from La Jolla cove.

Reviewed 2 February 2018 via mobile

I just came back from a 3 night family getaway with my family. We booked 3 rooms for 8 of us which was perfect the hotel was very accommodating with my early check in requests . James the front office manager is really great and was able to upgrade me as a diamond member. My family loved this hotel thanks for a great stay

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2018

This was my 3rd stay at this hotel. The hotel is very conveniently located to UCSD, the mall and La Jolla Beach. The hotel has upgraded its rooms since my first review in 2014. The decor is pleasant and the elevators are much faster. The breakfast items selection was good. I love how you can order eggs made to your taste. The evening reception was good. The variety of drinks that you could get from the bar was fantastic.
What I did notice is that the hotel has switched to smaller glasses and coffee cups. I assume that this cuts down on the amount of food that is wasted. Also, they had frosted flakes when it said corn flakes. For me that was a bonus but it should have been labelled correctly.
Staff are polite and courteous. The parking is expensive and tight. We chose to park on the street since there was ample parking if you were willing to walk a little.
I would go back and stay at this hotel given the service, location and breakfast choices. There are washers and dryers that are free of charge to use. This was a plus point as well.

• Trip type: Travelled with family