Reviews (1 285)
1 285 results
All reviews shuttle service free shuttle freeway side front desk mcrd graduation marine graduation pancake machine san diego airport breakfast room free breakfast underground parking hot tub rental car desk staff special thanks sea world hot breakfast
32 - 37 of 1 285 reviews
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I was not sure about this place when I looked it up on line, but when I actually got there and met the staff. It was great. They really need some up grades to the property but all and all it was great!

Room Tip: They have 2 sets of rooms. We stayed in the ones located outside and the rooms were bigger.
3  Thank oeppsy
Suzy B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Diego Airport - Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the nice 5 Star review about your stay here with us at Holiday Inn Express Old Town. Glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and glad you finally met the staff. Was a pleasure to serve you. Hope to see you again. Have a great day.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We booked 3 rooms, all were clean, AC worked and staff was extremely courteous. The shuttle driver, Fernando was the nicest gentleman we have ever had the opportunity to have as a driver. He was a great guy and very very helpful.

1  Thank Retired-Finally2015
Suzy B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Diego Airport - Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and for filling out our survey about your stay at Holiday Inn Express Old Town, in such a quick manner. I am very glad the staff was able to make all the difference in your stay here with us. Hope it was great enough to convince you to come back and visit us again soon! Have a great day !

Reviewed 11 July 2018

The rooms are close to highway but not too much noise and windows are double glaze and sealed
The breakfast is great and crew are very welcoming specially Gladys is wonderful and helpful in breakfast. she is sweet .

1  Thank mohsensalehi1
Suzy B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Diego Airport - Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and for filling out our survey about your stay at Holiday Inn Express Old Town, in such a quick manner. I am very glad the staff was able to make all the difference in your stay here with us. Hope it was great enough to convince you to come back and visit us again soon! Have a nice day !

Reviewed 11 July 2018 via mobile

Compared to other hotels in the area, at least this hotel’s rates are slightly more affordable but still expensive. My room was clean, pretty basic furnishings that are neither quite contemporary nor quite outdated. There is a Keurig machine in the room, as well as a small refrigerator, microwave oven, and a safe. The bathroom is neither too small nor too large, so I’d say it’s just right, though probably not great for families as the sink is inside rather than outside the bathroom (but I like it). There is no restaurant onsite, and the options within walking distance are extremely limited and questionable. There is a shuttle to take people back and forth to Old Town for more options, which requires coordination with the hotel. It’s a bit of a walk to the Green Line train (several blocks), and the hotel charges an additional fee for onsite parking. The front desk staff has been wonderful. The fitness room is minimal; there is only a treadmill and stair master-type machine, and the controls on the treadmill are pretty much broken, though you can at least turn it on and off. The TV is fine with a good selection of channels.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking time to review our hotel, we appreciate all your feedback about your stay here with us at Holiday Inn Express Old Town. We are so happy to know you enjoyed your recent stay at our hotel. We hope to see you on your next trip and thank you again. Have a nice day.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

That is the only word I can find to describe my stay here. The staff, the service, the room..everything was tremendous. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone wanting to come and stay in San Diego and get the best value for their hard earned dollar. The room was great! Comfortable, clean, and modernly fitted. The best part though was Art, Eddy, Fernando, and Elia who made my stay the most enjoyable. They went out of their way to make sure I had everything I needed, and made me feel that I was the most important customer they have ever had. I would call it VIP 2.0 treatment. I came into town for my first time in 27 years to attend a conference, and getting here was a brutal experience to say the least. The moment they met me at the airport that all changed. I am so glad I chose this location, and you can bet that when I come into town next year I am going to stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank GeoGeek75
Suzy B, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express San Diego Airport - Old Town, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for rating the Holiday Inn Express Old Town 5 stars! We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay at our location and were able to receive the legendary service we are known for from our staff. We hope to see you again soon. Have a great day.