Reviews (1 580)
1 580 results
All reviews shelter island point loma first floor underground parking rooms are large free breakfast bit dated close to downtown hotel restaurant coronado island the san diego area sea world balboa park balcony humphreys zoo sd
42 - 47 of 1 580 reviews
Reviewed 20 July 2018

Bay Club Hotel Marina is one of the best hotels in San Diego .
Located on Shelter Island , its located near downtown San Diego and the
Airport . Rooms have a choice of Marina View or Bay View .
I choose Bay View and had a fabulous view of San Diego Bay
and the skyline of downtown San Diego .
Got to see some awesome Sunrises over San Diego Bay .

Room Tip: Best Views are Rooms with a Bay View .
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2018

I stayed for business & extended my stay another day because I like the hotel, and location.
As I expected the hotel & staff were wonderful. I will stay here again. beautiful views of harbor & marina.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 16 July 2018

Location was great! The hotel just needs small upgrades but overall it was nice. Quality in food could be better. Frozen drinks would be nice. Order drinks with garnish and didn’t get them in my mixed drinks stick too bottles beer or wine!

Room Tip: Swamp coolers sleep with the windows open its nice for the fresh air on the marina side.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

There are not enough words to express how efficient, friendly, helpful, and welcoming the staff was during our visit. My 86 year old father wanted to visit his brother's grave at Rosecrans on Point Luma. My father is in his final months of life and we very quickly put together a trip in a rented motor home so he would be comfortable coming out.
The staff at Bay Club were ALL so helpful, offering things to make our stay more comfortable before we even asked. We were so at home and had everything we needed.
The place was clean, food was great, and the location was perfect.
Thank you to the owner's for a well run, friendly place. It was obvious to us that the staff was happy to work there and went the extra mile to meet needs with great attitudes.
We will be back. Thank you again.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank beckyep
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

We booked the exec site marina view room for three nights in July. The room was very nice and spacious with a good view and two balconies. (!)

Unfortunately, we found the bathroom lacking compared to the room and the price and were disappointed in the pool being closed due to some incident.

Overall, a good hotel and location, but not worth the luxury hotel price we paid.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple