All reviews front desk pet friendly hotel room was clean hard boiled eggs waffle maker easy access comfortable stay free breakfast staying at this hotel the breakfast area a great stay yogurt would definitely stay here again convenient location freeway starbucks powai
Reviewed 31 October 2018

the service was great very friendly staff, breakfast was OK, but it's nice. will be stay here again. great price for San Diego area. is close to 163 fwy and 805 fwy close to all the area in San Diego.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Sarika D, General Manager at La Quinta Inn San Diego - Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2018

Dear 587moes,
We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Kind regards,

Sarika
LQ Miramar-San Diego

Reviewed 29 October 2018

Stayed at this hotel two weeks ago, and I made a dumb mistake and dropped my keys into the elevator and they went down the shaft. We are in contact with the elevator company, who went to the hotel and dropped the keys at the front desk this past Friday. I have yet to get anyone at the front desk to own up to this. I realize this was my fault but those keys have important other things on the keychain. I am hoping the front desk, who has a note with my name, email, phone, and address will find them and send them back to me. I offered to pay the postage. My husband is a first responder and his keyfob to the firehouse is on that chain. I don't think it's too much to ask that it be returned. Thank you.

So just talked to woman at the front desk who of course completely DENIES that the keys were dropped off. Not only that, she denied that the elevator repairman was even there. I have spoken to him twice and he's been aces the whole time. SOMEBODY at that hotel is lying and I am FURIOUS. I am an ELITE member and on this trip have stayed in no less than 20 LaQuintas. Never have I been treated thusly. I can't believe that the hotel has only ONE competent desk staff member, Robbie. And of course he's "off today". I should also note that rooms were not ready upon check in, and we had to wait an hour and a half before the rooms were ready. Just furious. Need those keys back and will get to the bottom of this.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2018

I enjoyed my stay at La Quinta. The staff was friendly and professional And my room was clean and quiet. There are really only two small items , That if addressed, could have improve my rating of this establishment . The pillows, although plentiful, too hard and uncomfortable. The flatscreen TV size was fine, But the placement west too low and I find myself unable to see the screen because of having to look through my feed.

Room tip: Mount the TV higher on the wall or place it on top of a taller piece of furniture
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Sarika D, General Manager at La Quinta Inn San Diego - Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2018

Dear papajoemama,
Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our San Diego - Miramar La Quinta. We’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn as your choice for lodging accommodations.
Sarika

Reviewed 25 October 2018

Thanks for a friendly stay. The Staff was friendly and assisted me on locating the local places l was visiting. Room was very good and l rested well. Hotel was in a great location. Thank you La Quinta Staff.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Sarika D, General Manager at La Quinta Inn San Diego - Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2018

Dear pgamez2018,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay at our hotel. It is nice to hear that you enjoyed your stay at La Quinta Miramar.
We are looking forward to providing you with the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time.

Kind Regards
Sarika Desai

Reviewed 23 October 2018

This location has not been renovated like other Quinta's. Their so called breakfast is not the same as others as well. Our first room had horrible plumbing issues and the door was an inch short of the door frame so you could hear all the freeway noise...didnt sleep well that night!. Our second room had a roach crawling around on top of the microwave. Disappointed because I have stayed at nicer Quintas that offer a full hot/cold breakfast not the microwavable pancakes continental kind. Will not be staying at this Quinta ever again!!

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Sarika D, General Manager at La Quinta Inn San Diego - Miramar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2018

Dear Acsilva,