Urban Boutique Hotel
  • Restaurant
  • Pool
  • Pool
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfarmers marketrooms are smallgreat locationchurch bellsindia streetyogurtcontinental breakfastlittle italysuper shuttlewalking distancean older buildingthree blocksnice breakfasttrolley stationwould definitely stay here againuber rideparking spot
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Urban Boutique Hotel offered great service in a great location downtown. Minutes away from great restaurants. Vincente checked us in and was extremely friendly. I would recommend this hotel and will be staying again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Davidson729
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Location is second to none. I came here for a little staycation and enjoyed every aspect of the place. The service was the best i have received especially compared to bigger chain hotels. Vicente was so helpful in every way. It is a cute hotel with tons of cool restaurants near by. Walking distance to the USS midway museum aircraft carrier. I will definitely come again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sarai R
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I did my first solo travel to San Diego and stayed at the Urban Boutique Hotel. They were extremely welcoming when I arrived, and since I arrived way before check in they tried their hardest to find me a room so I could rest after my flights there. They went above and beyond to make sure I felt at home. I loved staying here! :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Urban Boutique Hotel has a geat location, they have very nice and friendly employees who are available for questions days and nights. The rooms are very clean, there is a lot of space and they have a very good included breakfast as well!
I would recommend the Hotel to anyone who wants to visit Little Italy, San Diego Downtown or anyone who just wants to enjoy the nice weather at the beach, waterfront.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Friendly and helpful staff and comfortable room, great location. We walked to the Pacific Ocean and wandered to a number of good restaurants and bars. We felt very safe in the neighborhood. The area was very quiet at night. The breakfast was good and healthy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple