All reviews rooms are small farmers market yogurt india street great location church bells little italy continental breakfast super shuttle walking distance an older building trolley station nice breakfast street parking uber ride would definitely stay here again bed was comfortable
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Urban Boutique Hotel offered great service in a great location downtown. Minutes away from great restaurants. Vincente checked us in and was extremely friendly. I would recommend this hotel and will be staying again

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Davidson729
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Location is second to none. I came here for a little staycation and enjoyed every aspect of the place. The service was the best i have received especially compared to bigger chain hotels. Vicente was so helpful in every way. It is a cute hotel with tons of cool restaurants near by. Walking distance to the USS midway museum aircraft carrier. I will definitely come again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sarai R
Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I did my first solo travel to San Diego and stayed at the Urban Boutique Hotel. They were extremely welcoming when I arrived, and since I arrived way before check in they tried their hardest to find me a room so I could rest after my flights there. They went above and beyond to make sure I felt at home. I loved staying here! :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Urban Boutique Hotel has a geat location, they have very nice and friendly employees who are available for questions days and nights. The rooms are very clean, there is a lot of space and they have a very good included breakfast as well!
I would recommend the Hotel to anyone who wants to visit Little Italy, San Diego Downtown or anyone who just wants to enjoy the nice weather at the beach, waterfront.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Friendly and helpful staff and comfortable room, great location. We walked to the Pacific Ocean and wandered to a number of good restaurants and bars. We felt very safe in the neighborhood. The area was very quiet at night. The breakfast was good and healthy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple