“Good ihop”

Add it.
IHOP
Ranked #3 720 of 5 554 Restaurants in San Diego
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Looks a new building very clean and today inside. Usual IHOP menu which is good and extensive. Friendly waitress service and food appeared quickly and was hot and tasty

1  Thank TRAVELBAG40

Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Stopped by here for a quick breakfast and it’s sad when McDonalds or Jack in the Box serves a better breakfast. The service was slow and there was only one other customer in the place. Plus I’m sorry but when the waitress asks about a tip that’s just tacky. Will not eat here again and I recommend you do the same, avoid the restaurant.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Everything is what you would expect from this location. We were seated quickly, got our drinks and order was taken pretty fast. Our orders were complete and food was hot. Server was ok....only thing was didn’t get toast until nearly finished...never came by to ask either....so just an average iHOP.

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

Normally we have no complaints about ihop as a whole but this is most definitely a terrible representation of ihop. Our food tasted like it had been under the warmer for awhile. The waitress was not very attentive for any of her tables. I will not be taking my family to this location ever again.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

Funny, we have eaten at the IHOP several times, but the one on Rancho Penasquitos Blvd just west of Interstate 15, just west of Poway, and not this location on Mira Mesa Blvd (which we did eat at once). Normally, I would not take the time to review a chain restaurant, but I have to give these guys credit for continually updating their menu of pancake and egg choices. I think that they do a good job for a chain; the food is predictable, decent quality and the coffee is usually hot.