“Great Spanish Tapas”

Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Pacific Beach
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Great Spanish tapas, feels very authentic. They have a live band playing Spanish music. The outside decor is great with heat towers. Service was great, tapas were awesome.

1  Thank alanroytbak

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

My 15 yr old and 7 yr old sons and I LOVED this place! Our waitress, BARBARA, was SO helpful and accommodating! My 15 yr old had never had a mussel or a clam so they gave us 1 of each to try before committing to them in the paella! The paella was great! The lamb, Brussel sprouts, and chicken croquettes were yummy! Best of all - and that’s saying a lot given the deliciousness of the food- BEST of all was BARBARA our waitress! Above and beyond to make the kids, and me, happy and comfortable.

1  Thank Laura S
Reviewed 6 March 2018

Went for Sunday night dinner. During the dinner there is Spanish flamingo dancing and singing. The show is great for about 10 minutes, but it is very loud. We went with another couple and it was hard to talk. Not a great atmosphere when you are trying to enjoy good conversation. I suggest they shorten the show time. i think it was about 45 minutes. If you want to be able to talk I suggest a table outside.
Otherwise the food was very good.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

The place was packed . We sat at the bar and had a great time with the bartender. Great alcoholic and non drinks to start. We got a table and ordered a bunch of tapas. Great selection of meats and cheeses, prawns . We had 7 differnet ones and all were superb. We went for the heavenly paella for the 6 of us. Wow. It comes out in a cast iron pan and is served family style. We went full monty and had desserts . I am picky when it comes to creme brulee but this was perfection! A spanish espresso to finish it. What a meal and the service is second to none

1  Thank Snipersdream
Reviewed 15 February 2018

Very good food and nice ambience. I highly recommend this place for dinners. We did not have any reservations but were able to get a table right away but I recommend making reservations. Good friendly staff, we had 19 month old trouble maker with us but we got good service and waiters were very friendly with our baby.

Potato Tapa (hot tapas menu item) was excellent!