“love!”

Churros El Tigre
Ranked #1 469 of 4 891 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 July 2016 via mobile

These churros were the best I've ever eaten. And the staff is absolutely lovely and competent. I asked something about the ingrdients and their answer revealed that they make the dough by themselves.

Reviewed 18 October 2015

Sometimes it is hard to say no to some grease sugar stuff. That churros is one.
Right in the middle of the aisle of the e churros could make anyone to feel good.

Reviewed 27 March 2015 via mobile

If you are ever at the Las America premium outlets near the Mexican border drop by and order some churros. They were just delicious we ordered the mini churros and were fighting to see who could have the last one by the end. You have to try it you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed 4 November 2014

So if you happen to be shopping at Las Americas Premium Outlets, do not miss out on grabbing the best churros in town. I would just say go for the classic which is roughly $10-11 and you would not regret it. It's not greasy and it's the perfect blend of that crunch and sweet brown sugar. Hands down, I would say one of the best snacks I have ever tasted.
Also another must have is their fried banana mixed in with condensed milk. It is roughly about $4-6 depending on the size. This is located near the Papaya store so you would not miss it.

Reviewed 20 September 2013

This little business kiosk is at Las America's outlet mall near the food court in San Ysidro.
Came here with my son as we had bought a Groupon discount coupon. We got the Churros that looks like a banana split. Big enough (huge) for us to share. OMG!!! It was soooo good. I don't know what the secret ingredient in their fried, sliced bananas is, but we loved it!
Think we will go in diabetic shock but it was mouth watering delicious. Can't wait to go back for more!
They also offered Natural shaved ice (kinda like a slurpee) but with fresh fruit- that was just okay, but still refreshing.