“Best Churros in Town!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Cebu Island, Philippines
“Best Churros in Town!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2014

So if you happen to be shopping at Las Americas Premium Outlets, do not miss out on grabbing the best churros in town. I would just say go for the classic which is roughly $10-11 and you would not regret it. It's not greasy and it's the perfect blend of that crunch and sweet brown sugar. Hands down, I would say one of the best snacks I have ever tasted.
Also another must have is their fried banana mixed in with condensed milk. It is roughly about $4-6 depending on the size. This is located near the Papaya store so you would not miss it.

• Visited November 2014

Chula Vista, California
“Sinfully delicious and I'm sure full of calories!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 September 2013

This little business kiosk is at Las America's outlet mall near the food court in San Ysidro.
Came here with my son as we had bought a Groupon discount coupon. We got the Churros that looks like a banana split. Big enough (huge) for us to share. OMG!!! It was soooo good. I don't know what the secret ingredient in their fried, sliced bananas is, but we loved it!
Think we will go in diabetic shock but it was mouth watering delicious. Can't wait to go back for more!
They also offered Natural shaved ice (kinda like a slurpee) but with fresh fruit- that was just okay, but still refreshing.

• Visited September 2013