“Long day”

Add it.
Carl's Jr.
Ranked #1 835 of 5 244 Restaurants in San Diego
Reviewed 11 March 2017

I had spent the day at the nearby hospital with a family member and heading home I realized I had not eaten all day. The first restaurant I came across was this one. Late at night so there was plenty of parking available. I considered the drive through but wanted to sit down. The dining area was clean and the girl behind the counter was very nice. She took my order quickly and I picked my seat. There were a couple of transients having dinner at one of he tables. They had a lot of their belongings with them and took up some room. The dining area was empty except for them so there was plenty of room.
My food was delivered quickly and the employee went and checked with the others to see if they needed anything. I was impressed with her politeness to them. She was very professional and a good representative of the company.
I ordered the teriyaki burger and it was very tasty. All ingredients seemed frest and cooked well. I finished my drink and got a refill for the road. The employee thanked me for coming in and wished me a good night. A very polite young lady.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Another Carl's Junior!
This one is freeway close off of Convoy right across the Street from the Japanese Market. Good service and a clean environment. And my Six Dollar Burger was Juicy and tasty!

Reviewed 14 August 2014

The service was good, food hit the spot, location was perfect in relation to the hotel. We went twice, once for lunch, once for dinner, staff were awesome.

Reviewed 21 January 2014 via mobile

This was a great fast food restaurant and customer service was great. This was my family and I first visit. The food taste good and was will season.

Reviewed 14 January 2014

I had heard about Carl's Jr before but never had a chance to eat at one until recently. I had a guacamole bacon cheeseburger with regular fries, crisscut fries, and an oreo shake! These were all excellent! My only complaint was the chili cheese fries were a bit on the salty side but maybe they didn't taste as good cause I was pretty full by then. I've gotta come back sometime! :)