“Sweet treats, bright, and cheerful. Nice choice of flavors”

Sweet Things Frozen Yogurt
Ranked #10 of 167 Dessert in San Diego
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Good for: View
Description: Sweet Things Frozen Yogurt is a family owned and operated business located in the Hilton San Diego Bayfront next to the San Diego Convention Center and across the pedestrian bridge steps away from the Gaslamp and Petco Park. Sweet Things features premium self-serve frozen yogurt with a wide selection of flavors and toppings, and also offers creative smoothies, shakes, parfaits, and acai bowls made to order in a welcoming and comfortable environment.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Nice sweets shop at street level in the hotel. The interior is bright and attractive but you can grab your treats and take them outside and enjoy the water views. Yogurts, sorbets, smoothies, and parfaits with different toppings to choose from. Good, fresh, and flavorful.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

Located in the Hilton Hotel off the Embarcadero, this was a great place to get yogurt and / or ice cream. Just be careful <smile>, I made the mistake of ordering a banana split; not only was it delicious, it was so huge. I didn't think it was possible for me to eat all of it, but I did. It was so great !!!

Reviewed 5 June 2018

I stopped here on a whim after attending a conference nearby and heading back to my room. I wasn't in the mood for the do-it-yourself yogurt, so I ordered the cookie dough shake. Oh my! It was so tasty that I couldn't stop drinking it and I was glad I just got a small! There are so many things on the menu that sound delicious that I'm sure anyone could find something to their liking here. I didn't have a long enough trip to go back, but I would definitely recommend you give it a try!

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Friendly service, yoghurt with toppings of your choice, very plesant experience!!

You can also get healthy glutenfree superfood bowls here.

Reviewed 9 May 2018

Nice variety of yogurt choices and toppings. You can also purchase smoothies with protein. Nice sitting area to enjoy your treat.