“Seemed like a good idea til we got there”

The American Comedy Company
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We bought tickets here for a show while we were in town visiting. Tickets were half price as it was a low traffic evening. The show itself was pretty good, but the language was pretty obscene. I've been to many comedy shows but this was especially vulgar. We were seated near the front, but were so crammed together. I get they make money on drinks, but its ridiculous to have an elbow in your drink all night. Take 1 seat out of every row and it would be a huge improvement. I would be curious to see if they are close to their max occupancy limit.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

We had a reservation and my husband got ill but they graciously accommodated and changed our ticket to the next night. Fun venue and good cocktails.

1  Thank Kris K
Reviewed 31 October 2017 via mobile

Hey this guy is funny!! The guy that opened first was vulgar and I didn't laugh at his crass jokes.
Decent finger food. Chicken quesadillas were good. Typical 2 drink minimum.
Go see Joe Machi if he returns

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

Good place to see stand up comics. This is my second time here and both times great acts. The two drink minimum isn't a big deal, I would say eat somewhere else first or after the show. The seating is cramped and when the lights go out it is hard to see what you are eating. The wait staff is very efficient.

See more reviews
Reviewed 17 January 2017

I bought tickets for my girlfriend and I 6 weeks in advance. The doors opened at 7:30 and we showed up at 7:45, the door man said the show was sold out and our seats / table were gone. He then said he could let us in but we couldn't sit together. We reluctantly said OK,they then maid us wait ten or more minutes before telling us he got two seats together. We said thank you and went in, it was two barstools just I side the door with a 4 or so foot wall just Infront of us and the stage another 30 feet away. The show was extremely over sold and uncomfortably crowded, mix all that with the two drink minimum per person and it was a waste of money for sure! The mad house comedy club was way more enjoyable!

1  Thank guthriestoneboise