Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Reviews (1 216)
1 216 results
All reviews room was clean family suite mission valley sea world free breakfast oatmeal coffee maker freeway zoo seaworld microwave
Selected filters
11 - 16 of 1 216 reviews
Reviewed 8 May 2021 via mobile

We booked a room because we were having work done on our house and needed to be out for the weekend. Living locally I figured that any hotel in hotel circle would be nice… I was very wrong. While the staff was extremely friendly and even upgraded us from a 2 queen room to a king bed suite free of charge, we ended up checking out after 1 day here. The room was cleaned as far as the maid cleaned it but the interior was dated and felt dirty. The baseboards were in poor repair and some spots even rotted out from mopping. I took my dogs since we had to all be out of our house and my dogs found serval pieces of, I’m assuming, dog food under the ac unit and corner table. I’m hoping it was dog food at least because if not we may be having issues later. I don’t understand how anything like that would be left if the floor had been vacuumed or mopped fully. The bed was creaky and the couch in the room had stains on it. It just made us feel dirty even being in the room. Not to mention that the noise of the maid’s carts rolling by on our floor as well as the floor above us were so loud. It scared my dogs. I also noticed that a few ac units had dog pee on their exterior. My room did not but others did on the dog floor. Like people let their dogs lift their legs and pee on the ac units and they were never cleaned. Who wants to use an ac unit that is pulling air in through a screen with dried dog pee on it? They charge a $20 a night fee per dog per night. That money might be used towards cleaning up after the dogs who pee on inappropriate things like the walls, walkways and ac units. They have a place for the dogs to use the bathroom but clearly irresponsible owners don’t take their dogs there to relieve themselves and the boys doesn’t clean up after these dogs either.

Do yourself a favor and chose another hotel if you must stay in hotel circle or go to the La Quinta Inn Mission Bay if you like La Quinta In. I transferred to that location after checking out of here and it is far superior.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2021

I stay at different la quinta before and maybe once a this hotel thats why I decide to stay again more because of the area but honestly it was a nightmare staring with the fact that there was a lot of people staying that day parking was a completely mess people were just double parking just to check in so you had to wait until they move so you can move there was even an incident between two cars coming in then once we checked in and went to look for our room elevators were super old and noisy we though something was gonna happened then to find the room omg we couldn’t find it numbers were not consecutive our room was on the other side when the number before was on one side of the building don’t understand why hallways were dirty trash coming popping out of the containers and there were on the floor unfortunately didn’t have time to take picture because my hands were full and I was busy looking for my room we booked 2 rooms and it was a hard time trying to find them once we got to our room wow so old and small we booked a king bed with sofa bed for my parents wow I felt sorry for them that sofa bed was like a hole besides the satin it had it looked like they never opened in years plus there were no blankets we asked for some and the security person brought them holding the blankets on top of his head and not even on a bag the guy was just doing what he was told but blankets were wet from his sweat forgot to mention that for a family that booked two rooms they didn’t have the cart to take out stuffs because they couldn’t tell
were they could be back again to the room o can only say is sad how low maintenance they are giving to this hotel it really needs and update we were happy that we only stay there for one night so believe me or not you can always judge with your own experience!!!

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 12 April 2021

This was the worst place to stay..super getto..never again..the room smell like weed..the bathroom tub had hair stick to the wall..the bathroom door where the light switch is was all black from dirt...very nasty place..and on top you could hear everything from outside..

Date of stay: April 2021
Reviewed 6 April 2021

I understand that during these times of social distancing that things cannot be completely normal. For breakfast we got a bottle of water, a granola bar, a small cup of fruit and a small can of apple juice. A lot of people go to these hotels because of the good breakfast reputation. This was absolutely terrible and I question whether or not it’s even worth going to a La Quinta again.

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 29 March 2021

I booked this hotel because it allowed cats and had bunk beds and a kitchenette, which I thought would be nice for a trip with my teenage daughters. Unfortunately, it was designed for little kids with a jungle mural on the wall and a tiny table and chairs. The staff were nice enough to bring us adult-sized chairs, but it was not quite the experience we were expecting. The "kids room" and the "adult room" were like night and day. The adult side was light and bright and the kids side was a bit gloomy because of the dark mural on the wall and inadequate lighting. This might be a great place to stay for people with really young kids, but not so much for my teenagers.

Date of stay: March 2021