“Very good quality”

Manna Korean BBQ
Ranked #575 of 5 266 Restaurants in San Diego
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed 29 May 2018

Good thing we got there before 12 pm. There was a wait when we left. There's a premium and regular buffet. We opted for the premium because it included beef tongue and prime rib. The quality is very good. Service was also good. The servers were attentive. I recommend this place.

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

We always get so excited every time we decide to come here for dinner. The meats are awesome, service is great!!! 5* for sure!!!

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

ok...i am a Korean so maybe I am being too strict but to be honest the food is not too great. service was mediocre. however, I would not complain about the value considering the price. other tables seemed to be enjoying the dinner.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Mana is probably the most popular so you can eat Korean BBQ restraint in San Diego. There is always a line there so be prepared to wait. Food is decent. Be prepared to smell like Korean BBQ afterwards

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

All you can eat, each time you can choose three kinds of meat. The quality of meat and shrimps is decent and even though lots of reviews mentioned poor service, I find the service to be fine. As soon as you finish your plates, someone will come and ask if you would like other things. $27.99 or $22.99 depending which one you choose for lunch, I find the price is very reasonable. There are so many similar restaurants nearby, I am sure the competition is harsh which drives the prices down.