Lowest prices for your stay
US$220
Free cancellation until 21/10/01
US$187
Free cancellation until 21/10/01
Priceline
US$220
Free cancellation until 21/09/30
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$187
FindHotelUS$193
Orbitz.comUS$187
All reviews great location parking spot blow dryer public parking within walking distance mini fridge nice stay boardwalk motel surfers kitchenette mission closet uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 June 2021 via mobile

Rooms had non existent wi-fi. When pointed out to the front desk, their response was "good luck with that" apparently only 1 router for the whole hotel. Also, no parking for the hotel. Received a parking ticket for using the spaces on the street by the hotel due to middle of the night street sweeping. Would have been helpful if the hotel pointed this out to their guests.

No blanket on the bed - only a thin sheet.

Won't be staying here again

Room tip: Reserve one of the 4 available parking spaces in advance
Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 6 June 2021

I had an issue with the dates of my stay at the Pacific View Inn, and I received the best customer service I've ever experienced with a hotel. Bianca was the customer service agent who assisted me and I can't thank her enough for her kindness. She was extremely helpful and understanding and assisted with a full refund. I'm looking forward to staying at the Pacific View Inn on my upcoming trip to San Diego with the correct dates. What an amazing staff.

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 12 May 2021 via mobile

I am thrilled to share with you my experience at Pacific View Inn on May 6-9th. We checked in on May 6, check in was easy. Luis was extremely friendly and attentive. He said my room was ready and that I actually got the last ocean view double room. Keys were handed, we headed upstairs to room 210. The room was NOT what was pictured in the booking. The room in the booking featured not just the two double beds with pretty decorative pillows, but also a couch, a vanity area separate from the bath area, a balcony and a beautiful ocean view. I am attaching a photo for reference but, the room we got was a dingy double Queen with a tiny bathroom and a half window with a tiny view of the ocean. No balcony, no couch/lounging area. No pretty decorative pillows. Don’t be fooled by the beautiful brightly lit rooms in the photos either! The light fixtures inside are poor quality and hardly provide any light. I pushed it to the back of my mind and figured the room was simply bigger in photos as usual and got ready for the evening. The next morning (Friday May 7 about 9am) I go downstairs to the front desk to ask for an iron, as there was NOT one in the room, and as I walk in, the girl at the front desk with curly/frizzy hair, black rings and hair a strange yellow hue completely ignores me. It takes her about 1 minute from the moment I entered for her to acknowledge me standing in front of her. She looked completely bothered by the fact that I was there. I asked for an iron and she said she would bring it back to my room. I get a call from her 25 minutes later. Our conversation goes exactly like this, word for word: she says “hi, my name is ____ calling from Pacific View Inn. I just wanted to let you know that regarding the iron you requested, they’re all being used right now and I have none left.So I just wanted you to know that” I’m super confused like what in the world does she mean she doesn’t have an iron?? Lol. I said “ok... so can I get one as soon as it gets returned, or can you go get one from someone who’s done using it or how does it work?” She says “well if I remembered which rooms have one i would but I don’t. Sorry about that” at this point I’m super confused. This hotel listed an Iron as one of the amenities, and I had luggage full of wrinkled dresses. I was NOT happy. I said, “this hotel lists an iron on their website, in fact I was expecting one to be in the room and there isn’t. I really need that iron.”
She says, “COOLBEANS. Thanks.” And hangs up!!!!!! I am not making this up.

After this encounter with this crazy front desk lady, I was fuming. I have NEVER been treated with so much attitude, rudeness and indifference in my life. This is the part where I go on the website to make sure I’m not crazy, and the hotel does list amenities that were not made available. I then run into the photos of the room I booked and finally realize that my room is nothing like what they advertise. I was in PB to celebrate my birthday, not to get Into an argument and have to fight to get the amenities that I PAID FOR. I decide to take the high road and not go into that office and curse out the chick with the strange yellow hair and everyone else that runs this place. As a side note: the following day I went back downstairs and asked for a hairdryer. Luis was there. He said they didn’t have any and to come back in 15 minutes so they could run out and buy one. SMH. We left early for the airport on Sunday morning 5/9 at about 6am & we left in a rush and I left a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses and Tory Burch sandals. I sent an email asking if we could arrange for them to ship them to me (I was willing to pay for shipping). Two days later I finally get an answer from Luis: housekeeping didn’t find these items in the room (they vanished??). All in all, you won’t get the room you paid for; there’s also no hair dryer, iron, microwave, or phone in the room. Shady management & super rude staff. Stay away unless you want to be greatly disappointed!!

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Front desk person, Luis, the best customer service ever !! Such a great personality, super welcoming. Very professional. The room was very clean. Great location. In front of the beach and close to all bars.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 February 2021

Great customer service. Great rooms and beautiful view. Luis was so helpful when getting us settled in. He had a great attitude and helped us immediately when we needed anything. Great place to spend time at the beach.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Pacific View inn, General Manager at Pacific View Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2021

Dear Guest,
Thank you for you great review, and we look forward to seeing you again soon
Best regards,