Lowest prices for your stay
Free cancellation until 21/07/04
Reserve now, pay at stay
Free cancellation until 21/07/03
Trip.com
US$382
SAVE US$68
Hotels.comUS$450
PricelineUS$449
FindHotelUS$449
All reviews housekeeping crew full size fridge an extended stay recommend this hotel front desk home away from home the entire staff pleasant stay excellent stay complimentary breakfast convenient location great place to stay microwave sink property parking sofa
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 May 2021

From moment we checked in Zuleyma/front desk was friendly, courteous, and helpful. With other guests, phones ringing , etc. She was always providing excellent service .

Even with my multiple requests throughout the day she never skipped a beat ! One person really can make the difference on guest stay and experience to be excellent ! Would come back again for sure !!

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 25 April 2021 via mobile

My family came here to visit family members. Two night stay in a 2-queen bed room. We’re impressed of the hotel’s protocols to protect guests! The room also is very clean, including the beddings, towels, blankets and furnishings inside the room! They also provide packed breakfast!

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 23 April 2021 via mobile

We had a need for a place to stay for an extended time while our house was remodeled and sold. From the moment we checked in to checkout the staff has just been outstanding. They’ve been very accommodating and friendly. The rooms are nicely appointed and kept clean by their housekeeping staff. The beds are comfortable and pillows are terrific. The location is very centrally located with lots of options to dine out nearby. If you’re in the need for a place to stay wether it’s short or long term, give this hidden gem a try. Thanks Vivian, Edwin, Zuleyma, Paula and all the other staff.

Joe and Theresa Jack

Date of stay: March 2021
Reviewed 20 April 2021

I’m a nurse who stays here quite a bit working nightshift. Zuleyma at the front desk always makes me feel welcome and let’s me check in early after a long nightshift which I’m so thankful for!

As for the hotel, it’s pretty clean and quiet in a good location!

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 5 April 2021

Our business has my husband Dwight (and myself, but not as often as he) traveling to jobsites for work all over the United States, and typically we stay at extended stay hotels like this. Usually there is also one or 2 co-workers traveling to work with him. I contacted Paula to inquire about accommodations for the 3 of them. The nature of construction is that dates change often and did happen during this trip and Paula was able to make the reservation changes even though the hotel was near capacity. She was quick to reply and happy to help us. Dwight's comments: From the moment I first walked into the hotel to checking out, everything was easy, clean, and well equipped for my work trip. The front desk staff were friendly and willing to accommodate my room floor request and room servicing when needed. I met Paula one day when stopping back to the hotel from the jobsite and she was genuinely happy to meet me (since she had been talking with my wife Michelle for all the arrangements). She asked me how my stay was going, if I had any questions or concerns, or if there was anything needing attention in the hotel. I told her that everything was great! I found the open areas in the hotel to be tidy and fresh, the grab and go morning food items, even the parking lot was clean! The washers and dryers operate on credit cards (much better than coins) which was easy and there were more than 2 on site which made it quick to get our clothes washed and dried all at once since we were working on a construction site and needed to use them frequently. The rooms were ideal, being on an extended stay work trip; from a fully equipped kitchen (except an oven which is not a big deal for us), a generous workspace, substantial closet space, suitable bed area to a roomy bathroom that was spotless (even the shower doors)! Every person I had contact with was sincerely interested that my (our) stay at their hotel, it truly was over and above expectations. Thanks for a pleasing and pleasant stay, we will definitely return if in the San Diego area in the future!

Date of stay: March 2021