“Great stop”

Hachi Ramen
Ranked #1 547 of 5 226 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$12 - US$15
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We stopped here for dinner with our children and grandchildren. All of us had excellent meals. Children and grands are very selective about their ramen and all agreed this was among the best they have had. Nice location, pleasant place to eat with helpful staff. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 28 February 2018

We were visiting the San Diego Zoo (specifically the Japanese Gardens) and decided to walk over the bridge to Hachi Ramen for lunch. About a 15 minute walk. Were we ever glad we did! My wife had the Duck Ramen which she said was excellent. I had the Tan Tan Ramen which had just the right amount of spicy heat (not too hot) and a very creamy dreamy chicken broth. We would definitely come here again!

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

I was short on time and I needed a hearty meal, so I decided to check out this trendy ramen shop. Ordered the Yasai Ramen, which is vegetarian, and enjoyed it greatly: a large bowl of tender noodles in a hearty warm broth, topped with crunchy veggies and arugula. My only complaint--just one small stick of broccolini. That was all they could spare?

Reviewed 29 August 2017 via mobile

Good noodles. Nice ambient. Just good portion of foods as you order. Nice customer service. Good for family lunch or dinner.

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

Casual. Great ramen options. Perfect before theater as walking distance from the Old Globe. Good bar choices. I loved the duck ramen. We will be back.