Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
eDreamsUS$90
CheapTicketsUS$90
TravelocityUS$90
All reviews late night check housekeeping does front desk place to sleep mission valley nice room a wonderful stay room service esmeralda amenity property elevator corridor tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 January 2021

Dirty COVID mask in my room on the ironing board when I arrived! Unacceptable! HEALTH HAZARD! I have reached out to hotel management with no response! This place needs to be shut down! If you are high risk please do not stay at this hotel!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2020

I AM ATTEMPTING TO CONTACT:
Riverleaf Inn Front Desk Manager YESSICA ROMO

My recent stay at this inn (11/15/20, Room 307)
is why I am writing this review.

1. DIRTY SHEETS & PILLOWS - When I pulled back the top blanket, I was shocked to see what looked like nail clippings and strange-looking fibers on the fitted sheet and hairs on the pillow cases. Hidden underneath the top blue blanket I found a giant cigarette burn and a crusty white stain. DISGUSTING.
2. PHONE NOT SET UP - I attempted to use the phone to request clean blankets & pillow cases but the phone was not functioning.
3. UNSANITARY - The 2 trash cans in room 307 did not have any trash bags. This particular room not only had a strong odor of cigarette smoke, but also an extremely unpleasant moldy odor. On the floor by the bed closest to the restroom, I found chunks of an orange powdery substance. On the floor inbetween the two beds I found a large area of knife/scratch marks. Since the beds were filthy, I decided to sleep on the chair provided. After taking a closer look, I noticed on the arm of the chair a large cigarette burn hole that was filled dirt.

The unsanitary conditions & discomfort I felt caused me unbearable anxiety, especially with the current Covid situation. I was so disgusted that I considered sleeping in my car.

My fiancé and I have stayed at this inn on several occasions. We’ve been loyal returning guests & chose to look past the issues we’ve previously experienced with them.
- The photos/descriptions of their available rooms are MISLEADING.
- The rooms are “Non-Smoking” yet they REEK of cigarette smoke.
- 9/23/20/: Booked a “Deluxe Queen” ($91 total) Upon entering the room, we noticed it was the same “Standard” room option we’ve booked in the past. The front desk staff attempted to downgrade our room even though we purposely paid an extra $20 for a larger room.
- Because of my most recent experience with Riverleaf Inn, I decided to review my bank statements - RIVERLEAF INN FAILED TO RETURN MY DEPOSIT FOR EVERY SINGLE BOOKING I MADE SINCE JULY 2020. On top of that, I was charged a few dollars more than what was stated in each confirmation email.

I have already spoken with the front desk staff (Lucy & Benjamin). I demand an explanation as to why my security deposits remain unreturned. I will continue to contact the staff at Riverleaf Inn both over the phone and in-person until this matter is resolved.

THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE. This entire facility should be investigated in regards to health and safety.

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2020

My best friend and I stayed with our 2 kids. 16 and 11. After a long day of sightseeing we walked up 3 flights of stairs and had to walk over a couple laying in the hallway shooting heroin. Yea, that was a nice conversation with the kids. No room service and were very stingy with the towels, even when we tried to exchange. The swimming pool was closed they claimed it was due to covid. However several hotels across the street from us had their swimming pools up and running. We could not go into the lobby to utilize the vending machine again this was due to Coban. I would not stay here again

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 October 2020 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel with an amazing staff. Everyone is awesome and friendly at the front desk especially Raul. The rooms are comfortable and clean. You can definitely tell they take pride in their housekeeping.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2020

Only had a short stay however during that time i couldn't complain, rooms were comfortable and front desk was very helpful, Everytime we needed anything they were always happy to assist

I left my Personalized Cap in the room and they were happy to assist us in getting it back

Date of stay: January 2020