2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$133
PricelineUS$133
Hotels.comUS$133
CheapTicketsUS$133
eDreamsUS$133
Orbitz.comUS$133
All reviews late night check housekeeping does front desk place to sleep mission valley nice room a wonderful stay room service esmeralda amenity property elevator corridor tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 October 2020 via mobile

This is an amazing hotel with an amazing staff. Everyone is awesome and friendly at the front desk especially Raul. The rooms are comfortable and clean. You can definitely tell they take pride in their housekeeping.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2020

Only had a short stay however during that time i couldn't complain, rooms were comfortable and front desk was very helpful, Everytime we needed anything they were always happy to assist

I left my Personalized Cap in the room and they were happy to assist us in getting it back

Date of stay: January 2020
Reviewed 20 September 2020

I stay at hotels a few times a month. Based on past experience you will not be able to check in before 3pm but I thought I would ask anyway. Not only was I allowed to check in early but the staff @ the front desk was so helpful & kind. Lucy & Benjamin really made me take notice of their great customer service. I would highly recommend Riverleaf Inn to anyone visiting San Diego for business or pleasure. Thanks Lucy & Benjamin! Keep up the great work!

Date of stay: September 2020
Reviewed 30 August 2020

where do I begin. Checking in was horrible rude service rooms weren't ready. Then get to room our TV is broke an staff acts like i just dont know how to work a remote. Was told I could get 15% discount for the inconvenience after I asked how they were gonna fix it because your not getting a pool or a TV just a rock hard bed to sleep on an a mini fridge. U get 1 drawer in ur night stand thats it. I was granted the luxury of having someone else's small black hairs on my shower curtain. I was given 1 towel for my family an getting more was like pulling teeth. Dont even get me started on the you need to reuse your towels. Probably because there to lazy to do laundry. Because no one cleans here. Every where you look dirty. No waste receptacle bags anywhere. No trash cans emptied the entire stay. So dog receptacle overflowing with trash. Theres trash in hall ways an on stairwell. You have a bum that stays in the stairwell for free. Rooms arent all the same at all because I booked 2 rooms an they are completely different one is half way decent and one is old an outdated. Pics aren't of this hotel or are they maybe they have a room somewhere that looks like that because there's no consistency.My 2nd day they replaced the TV because I am pretty sure someone stole their remote so they replaced the whole TV you would think being in my room they would clean but I don't think they do that during your stay trashcans weren't emptied or anything wait they made bed but because they were setting stuff on the bed while I was gone. You can fill ur coffee pot up with tap water but bring your own coffee cup mine came with none. I have stayed at motel 6 that were better than this. Your close to sea world but you can do better trust me.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 24 July 2020

Raul turned my bad day from other hotels into a happy one with easy check in and professionalism! Came into California for the weekend and had a rough flight so all I wanted to do was find a nice room to lay my head. And Raul at Riverleaf helped me with all my questions and check in!!

Date of stay: July 2020