Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$90
Hotels.comUS$90
PricelineUS$90
TripadvisorUS$90
FindHotel
eDreamsUS$90
All reviews late night check housekeeping does front desk place to sleep mission valley nice room a wonderful stay room service esmeralda amenity property elevator corridor tv
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 January 2020

buyer beware – the rooms do not look like the photos. On their website they say they have microwaves and hairdryers in the rooms. They do not. The linens are thin old and dingy and nothing like the photos. The furniture has scraped paint and also nothing like the photos. Very thin walls and noisy. A commuter train going by starting at 4:30 in the morning very loud. No dresser and so no place to store your clothes other than 5 hangers in a small closet. Extremely disappointing.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 24 January 2020 via mobile

The Staff at the Riverleaf Inn are always so friendly and accommodating. I work late and akways see the over night staff in Sheila and Eddie. When ever i come in I'm greeted with a smile and any request i have are akways taken care of. The cleaning staff does a great job on the room everyday and makes sure i have anything I need!! I would highly recommend you stay here!!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 23 January 2020

I recently stayed in this hotel and I had a good time with the fun staff who helped me out I believe their names were Benjamin and Esmeralda. They were very quick with the check in and also gave me a few options which to visit. When I was checking out I was greeted by a very friendly man with a Goatee, I’m glad I stayed here

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 January 2020

entire staff very friendly and helpful ! room was very clean and the bedding very comfortable. great location ! unlike a lot of hotel circle properties they DO NOT CHARGE YOU 20 BUCKS A NITE TO PARK. our new go to hotel in DIEGO ! THANK YOU RIVER LEAF FOR A GREAT STAY !

1  Thank GLENN S
frankf541, General Manager at Riverleaf Inn Mission Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2020

Thank you for your review! We are pleased to know you enjoyed your visit at Riverleaf Inn.
Please contact us directly for better service and price.

Nahum J

Reviewed 21 January 2020

So thankful to the team at the Riverleaf for providing us with amazing customer service while we were in town. It made our trip well worth it to relax and unwind during the holidays. The beds were spacious and everything was cleaned beautifully. Because they are pet friendly, we could even take our pups to the park next door.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! It makes us very happy to know that we were part of your great experience in San Diego. Customer service is our priority and it looks like we delivered.
We hope to see you again during your next visit.

Nahum J