Lowest prices for your stay
US$133
US$133
Trip.com
US$161
US$127
PricelineUS$133
Hotels.comUS$133
HurbUS$161
All reviews great location street noise gaslamp quarter room was a bit small within walking distance parking nightlife cvs trolley
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 March 2020 via mobile

Close to everything you need as a traveller. Right at the heart of Gaslamp Quarter! Within short walking distance are small delis & grocery stores, cozy coffee & bagel shops, stores for signature sandwiches, trolley stations, 7-11, CVS, etc. Free lemon water and brewed coffee 24/7. Room was modest and small but it had everything we needed. Choice of breakfast was repetitive. Would have enjoyed it more if there were alternating options. Overall still a good experience.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank mitchrazoterealtor
Reviewed 19 February 2020

The location is perfect if you are there to check out the action, especially on a weekend. Within walking distance to everything. Expect some street noise otherwise. The room was small. The bathroom was small (sink was in the bedroom area; toilet and shower only in the bathroom). The bed was small (full/double, NOT a queen). The one elevator was always a wait. Parking ($24/day) is reserved, thank goodness, as they have a limited number of spaces and once they run out you are on your own which, from what we could tell, would NOT be fun.

The staff was friendly, helpful and patient. The mixed clientele was fun. We felt the area was quite safe, The room was dated, but clean. Not sure we would book again, but for the price it was a good choice for our short stay of 2 nights.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

This Hotel was the pits. To begin with the bed sucked and water pressure was non-existent and would vary in temperature constantly. I'm mean, garden hose level pressure at best.
There was Road construction right outside our window between 10pm and 2am for 3 days. I'm talking Jack hammers and heavy machinery. Hotel would not allow us to change rooms.
Room was stuffy and the only way to cool it was to run the ridiculously loud air conditioning unit but good luck sleeping with that going.
Breakfast was nearly inedible except the fruit and sausage. Powdered scrambled eggs off plastic dinner ware and cutlery is what you have to look foreward to.
We will not use any comfort inn in the future due to this experience. San Diego is wonderful but this place sucked.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2020

You can't ask for a better location while visiting San Diego. I really enjoyed being able to walk to near by shops and restaurants. The staff were nice, welcoming, and helpful. My room was small, but I don't normally go on vacation to sit in a hotel room so the size didn't bother me. It was clean and comfortable!

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank emilyabroadbent
Reviewed 20 January 2020

This place was nice, room was a bit small but very comfortable. It’s my second time in San Diego, and it was an amazing place. I would definitely stay here again. Parking is located just behind the building and at a very reasonable price. Given the fact that I had a bed experience at the Marriott I decided to try the Comfort Inn and I was not disappointed.

Date of stay: January 2020