Lowest prices for your stay
US$118
US$118
Trip.com
US$103
Comfort InnUS$118
Hotels.comUS$118
travelup.comUS$137
All reviews great location street noise gaslamp quarter room was a bit small within walking distance parking nightlife cvs trolley
Selected filters
Reviewed 16 February 2020 via mobile

This Hotel was the pits. To begin with the bed sucked and water pressure was non-existent and would vary in temperature constantly. I'm mean, garden hose level pressure at best.
There was Road construction right outside our window between 10pm and 2am for 3 days. I'm talking Jack hammers and heavy machinery. Hotel would not allow us to change rooms.
Room was stuffy and the only way to cool it was to run the ridiculously loud air conditioning unit but good luck sleeping with that going.
Breakfast was nearly inedible except the fruit and sausage. Powdered scrambled eggs off plastic dinner ware and cutlery is what you have to look foreward to.
We will not use any comfort inn in the future due to this experience. San Diego is wonderful but this place sucked.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 January 2020

You can't ask for a better location while visiting San Diego. I really enjoyed being able to walk to near by shops and restaurants. The staff were nice, welcoming, and helpful. My room was small, but I don't normally go on vacation to sit in a hotel room so the size didn't bother me. It was clean and comfortable!

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank emilyabroadbent
Reviewed 20 January 2020

This place was nice, room was a bit small but very comfortable. It’s my second time in San Diego, and it was an amazing place. I would definitely stay here again. Parking is located just behind the building and at a very reasonable price. Given the fact that I had a bed experience at the Marriott I decided to try the Comfort Inn and I was not disappointed.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank Chato702
Reviewed 8 January 2020

Fun hotel just blocks from the nightlife of San Diego's Gaslamp District. You can walk out the front door and dine, dance, watch current release movies, go shopping, etc. The room was small but comfortable. A real treat was to get complimentary packages of cookies and flavored water. Parking was convenient right behind the building. The complimentary breakfast was great. All around great trip.

Date of stay: December 2019
1  Thank 331cathleend
Reviewed 31 December 2019

Overall, this was a positive experience with a lovely room that was very compact and had little room to move. Great location for a short stay in central downtown area! Surrounding neighborhood struggling with homeless population, but quite walkable and convenient access to amenities. Housekeeping service was excellent and front desk staff mostly professional. Lots of street noise and partying late into the night. Biggest concern was the fire door on the 4th floor of this very compact hotel that was left propped open by hotel staff every day and night of my one-week stay despite legal requirements to keep it closed for safety of guests. Breakfast room extremely small for the large cattle call of guests trying to get in, started late for working guests, monotonous menu with no daily variations.

Date of stay: December 2019