3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
Doubletree.com
US$203
Free cancellation until 21/06/27
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
US$233
US$195
SAVE US$38
PricelineUS$203
Hotels.comUS$203
Expedia.comUS$203
All reviews double tree warm cookies mission valley nice hotel presidential suite great stay bed was comfortable business trip enjoyed my stay convenient location old town parking trolley conference freeway downtown uber
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 April 2021

Unfriendly staff that couldn’t deliver a simple breakfast that was already paid for. Beware of their offered hotel reservation packages. Even when shown patience and friendliness, the staff members I dealt with are unable to help out with simple bread for breakfast. Some additional training might be warranted.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jpineda2021
SDGO Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Diego - Mission Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

Hello JPIneda2021,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take every Review seriously and I will be bringing this to my staff and reviewing the details of your stay. We are still functioning at a small staff capacity for safety reason and as we are abiding by CDC and local restriction due to Covid-19 I am sorry that you left with a negative experience and we hope you will give us a chance to make it right in the future.

Reviewed 28 April 2021

The room was fine old and not worth the up charge for the so called patio the bathroom stunk so bank and they came up to fix it and did not fix it wouldn’t stay here again also brought my dog and no where for him to go potty

1  Thank harleyparsons911

Hello HarleyParsons911,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We take every Review seriously and I will be bringing this to my staff and reviewing the details of your stay. The trolley stop across from us has a grassy walk along for pets. We don't have a pet park on property. I am sorry that you left with a negative experience and we hope you will give us a chance to make it right in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2021

Great time staying at this property! I truly enjoyed the cleanliness of the room itself and the staff was great about allowing me more time to check out since I wanted to sleep in! Thank you, for being so great and helpful!

Hello Davilastephanie98,

We are so thrilled that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time to let us know. I will be sharing this with our housekeeping staff! We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 26 April 2021

Checked in and didn’t go straight to room because of a birthday dinner. Came back late and woke up the next morning to find a used condom wrapper in the room behind the bed. I was also charged an extra $51.

1  Thank dowens1350
SDGO Guest Services, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel San Diego - Mission Valley, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2021

Hello Dowens1350,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am concerned with the comments and will be taking a closer look at your stay as well as bringing this to the housekeeping department. The safety of our guest is a our upmost concern and we will address the cleaning issue.

Reviewed 25 April 2021

Good stay, clean environment. Parking garage was large and expansive. Parking charge is about a third of nightly stay?! Small cafe open but it’s near a small mall to obtain other food options. Overall fine stay.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Hello V4473ACannac,

Thank you for the great review. We are so thrilled that you enjoyed the hotel nd you had an opportunity to enjoy the amenities we have to offer. We hope to host you again in the future.