Red Roof Inn San Diego - Pacific Beach/SeaWorld(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$157
US$132
US$363
US$248
  • Breakfast included
Sheraton La Jolla Hotel(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$224
  • Pool
The Horton Grand Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$304
US$385
US$346
Official Site
  • Pool
Urban Boutique Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$133
  • Breakfast included
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$362
  • Pool
Catamaran Resort Hotel and Spa(San Diego)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$564
US$371
  • Pool
Pacific Terrace Hotel(San Diego)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$720
US$690
  • Beachfront
Reviews (1 269)
1 269 results
All reviewsspg membergaslamp districtheavenly bedwalking distanceuss midwayfront desk agentbusiness hotellobby barhorton plazabusiness tripgas lampairport shuttlevalet parkinghigher floorbay viewconvention centerrental car
48 - 53 of 1 269 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Beware of the extra fees, especially with a car. Would be ok if you received something for them, but you don’t. Basically add another $100 to your room cost. Air conditioner was loud along with uncomfortable bed

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alyssa T, General Manager at The Westin San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi numberonefinsfan - I am sorry to hear you did not enjoy your recent experience at the Westin San Diego. I am unclear to how you booked your reservation but our goal is to ensure you are aware of what you booked before arriving. We have validated that all booking engines clearly state all taxes and fees before you click through to book. If this was missed or overlooked, my sincerest apologies. Although we offer full service curbside Valet there are several other parking options in the downtown area to choose from. Both Valet and self-parking garages are competitive in rates and its important to read the signs as well.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

No microwave in room. Mini fridge in room. Decent amenities. First room plumbing backed up in shower and toilet flushed slow. Put us in new room and it was amazing. Wish I had this room from the start.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Hello jjfitz218 - I'm glad to hear you were also able to enjoy our amenities and the beautiful views! I am sorry to hear about the plumbing issues and I was glad to read that they upgraded you as a result of the inconvenience. Those beautiful bay views are not always available! We look forward to your return to sunny San Diego and getting that 5 star review from you next time!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Hotel was nice. Rooms were comfortable and well appointed. Not sure why they charge an extra facility fee when we did not use it, but whatever. Valet parking at $49 per night is way too expensive considering they parked our vehicle in a public garage across the street from the hotel. Staff was courteous and polite.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We understand downtown parking prices are high and we try to stay competitive to the other hotels in the area. There are several self parking garage in the area, although not affiliated with the hotel or offer in and out privileges like our Valet. Our facilities fee includes a number of amenities such as: round trip airport transportation, internet, bottle water in all guestrooms, snack hour daily, local and domestic long distance phone calls, 24/7 Texting service, * Newly added $10 off Spa services, bike rental up to 4 hours, and ticket for the Midway. I am sorry you were not able to utilize these amenities during your visit. We hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I got a room on the 17 floors which have a very beautiful view of the city so my parents love it! Besides of that, the room is always clean after we come back which is a bonus. Naomi was very helpful and gave me tips about the zoo and how to get around the city by train lines so it was very easy for me to see different attractions. Front Desk people are very friendly, also the valets provide me directions to nearby attractions.
Tips for getting around: Train station is about 2 or 3 blocks from the hotel so it is very close. Also, Lyft and Uber is easy to call. Literally a few minutes for them to get there
Day one we went to the Old Town to have dinner. A must!! It's a great place for dinner at night, alot of restaurants and gift shop. Mexican vibes
Day two we went to the USS Midway maritime museum
Day three we went to the San Diego Zoo
Place for dinner is the Bencotto Italian Kitchen
Right opposite of the hotel is a coffee which is a good location for lunch
Overall, a good experience and will stay at the Westin San Diego next time. Highly recommended

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the glowing review of our property, Viet H! It is always great to read how our guest enjoyed the many amenities our hotel has to offer. It is very rewarding to hear that our staff are the ones that make a difference for our guests. We look forward to welcoming you back for another 5-star stay at The Westin San Diego
Remain Well,
Alyssa Turowski

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I just wanted to take the time out to say thank you to the front desk agents who made me and my sister feel welcome when first checking into the Westin! Sorry for writing this review just now. The complimentary snacks were great! The room was most comfortable and you have an exceptional service among staff. The pool and sauna was ideal. My sister and I appreciated the front desk and valet offering directions to places around downtown. I WOULD DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE!!!! My sister and I will definitely stay here again!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for sharing your glowing comments about the service you received from our courteous associates and I am thrilled to hear you enjoyed the snack hour as well. Thanks again for highlighting how wonderful our Front desk and Valet are. Your compliments will be shared. Our entire team is looking forward to welcoming you to the Westin San Diego on your next visit to our beautiful city.
Remain Well,