“Great find!”
Review of Crab Hut

Crab Hut
Ranked #908 of 5 588 Restaurants in San Diego
Reviewed 28 October 2018 via mobile

We were on our way home from San Diego and found Crab Hut on TripAdvisor. So glad we did! Friendly service, fun nautical decor...and OMG! The Crab! Flavorful, full of meat and cooked just right. The garlic noodles were super garlicky, which we loved too! Good local beers.
Messy eating is part of the fun so dress accordingly. Next time we come to San Diego we will definitely be stopping here.

Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Messy food is the best food! Don't wear clothes you are afraid to stain. The boils are delicious but the wait staff was super slow getting to us. We waited over 20 minutes before anyone even checked on us for water. Everyone around us had drinks and food served promptly.

Reviewed 23 October 2018

This was my first time eating at a Crab Hut, I have never seen one on the east coast!
The food was fresh and the taste was excellent.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018

we had delicious shrimp and crab legs in bags with sauce/spice level of our choice after having a sampler plate - my husband had some spicy jumbalaya -
then to top it off we shared a cheesecake for dessert - yum !
this was typical for seafood as far as price goes -and worth it considering the good quality of the food and the service - would go back again ............

Reviewed 12 September 2018

I have been dining at this establishment for a couple of years because the food is consistently good. While the sea food is fresh, well prepared and delicious, I find it a bit pricey. I look forward to dining at this place but think twice because I will spend a lot for the meal.

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Crab Hut? Share your experiences!