“Fun Food Experience But Marginal Service”
Review of Crab Hut

Crab Hut
Ranked #904 of 5 560 Restaurants in San Diego
Reviewed 26 October 2018 via mobile

Messy food is the best food! Don't wear clothes you are afraid to stain. The boils are delicious but the wait staff was super slow getting to us. We waited over 20 minutes before anyone even checked on us for water. Everyone around us had drinks and food served promptly.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 23 October 2018

This was my first time eating at a Crab Hut, I have never seen one on the east coast!
The food was fresh and the taste was excellent.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018

we had delicious shrimp and crab legs in bags with sauce/spice level of our choice after having a sampler plate - my husband had some spicy jumbalaya -
then to top it off we shared a cheesecake for dessert - yum !
this was typical for seafood as far as price goes -and worth it considering the good quality of the food and the service - would go back again ............

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 12 September 2018

I have been dining at this establishment for a couple of years because the food is consistently good. While the sea food is fresh, well prepared and delicious, I find it a bit pricey. I look forward to dining at this place but think twice because I will spend a lot for the meal.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 10 July 2018 via mobile

Order some of everything on the whole menu. Get your bib on, but plastic gloves are for the *bad language” They will tear on the crab and shrimp shells and make more of a mess than freehand. I like to arrange the crab on the table first. Grab a piece of the paper tablecloth and fold over the crab. Smash the crab with something. Repeat and eat. Order rice and make a small mound on the table. Spoon your shelled seafood on top. apply sauce and crabboil veggies. Feast.

Date of visit: July 2018