“One of My San Diego Favorites”
Review of Thai House

Thai House
Ranked #1 313 of 5 485 Restaurants in San Diego
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Takeout
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I love this place! They have a dish here that's one of my all-time favorites--Pad Hai Lum. Five of us came for dinner last night and everyone was happy with their food. The ladyfingers were spectacular, the red curry was very good, the beef and broccoli was good, too, and everyone absolutely loved it. Anither favirite was the fresh mango and sweet rice dessert which we all shared. The choice of wine by the glass is very limited, but what they have is very good. We were all pleased with our choices--pinot noir, gewurtztraminer, and syrah. I always come here when I'm in San Diego and I've never been disappointed. The service was excellent and dinner for five came to just over $100, including the tip. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

Very small place but great food! Had the Panang curry with tofu spicy level 4. Not too spicy just right. The curry was delicious. For dessert you must have the mango sticky rice! Almost as good as in Thailand just missing the crunchies.

Reviewed 29 May 2016

Everyone has their favorite ethic restaurant but I keep going back if I am in the area so I guess this is my favorite Thai. Sadly for you I like tamarind favor so I keep ordering the 3 Taste Duck (but also have Chicken) and the Drunken Fish( get the Whole Fish) so I can not speak from experience about the other entrees
although their Golden Basket is quite good as is the Chicken Satay This area of N San Diego is full of many Asian restaurants --Korean, Chinese, Sushi, Asian Markets etc. that have been in existence for years so I am assuming they too are very good so if you don't want Thai enjoy this part of San Diego and try--and report what you discovered

Reviewed 16 March 2016

I love noodle dishes and had the Lad Nar this time with chicken. It was very tasty. The service was very fast which was great because I was very hungry. I also had the Golden Triangles as an appetizer - deep fried dumplings stuffed with crab meet and cheese. Also very good. Prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed 8 January 2016 via mobile

My husband and I went here on our own since I was craving for Thai food and the rest of our group wasn't interested . The service was very warm and hospitable . We ordered the fish cakes , the excellent crab fried rice and the Thai beef salad which were all very tasty and very generously portioned. Will definitely visit again .

Been to Thai House? Share your experiences!