“Amazing!”

Evel Knievel Museum
Ranked #1 of 59 things to do in Topeka
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Evel Knievel Museum showcases an incredible collection of authentic artifacts that belonged to the most legendary, death-defying daredevil of all time! Experience Knievel’s life and journey to record-setting, super-stardom! The 2-story 13,000 sq ft Evel Knievel Museum features: • Evel’s motorcycles – the bikes that launched a legend • Knievel’s genuine leathers and helmets • “Big Red,” Knievel’s fully-restored Mack Truck • Evel’s personal and never-before-seen memorabilia INTERACTIVE EXHIBITS: • Virtual Reality 4-D Jump Experience • Broken Bones Interactive, including Evel’s actual X-rays • “Plan Your Jump” Interactive Challenge • Engine & Suspension Interactive • Snake River Experience Room featuring Knievel’s actual X-2 Sky Cycle
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Stairs / lift
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This museum was AMAZING! The bikes, the truck, the rocket, the quotes, the pictures, the videos, the visuals on broken bones, the list of jumps.... AMAZING! Well done Harley Davidson of Topeka! Well done! I would go again. Well worth the money!

3  Thank reostyxgirl
"labor of love"
"motorcycle ride"
"same building"

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you are a Evel and motorcycle fan you will love rhis place. If not it’s an ok place. Our group consisted of a mixture of fans and non fans. I grew up following Evel through the years and I’m impressed with the detail and size of the collection.

4  Thank 65Mustangman
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We read in the paper about this museum. We remembered Evel Knievel from the seventies and were very impressed . They did an outstanding job of telling the history of Evel with displays, pictures ,etc. The people working there had lots of great stories to tell and did a good job of showing us around.
If you are in the area don't miss this museum!

2  Thank nanluv68
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was a great experience and I learned a lot about Evel that I didn't know. From his childhood all the way through his retirement from the daredevil profession. Lots of motorcycles, pictures, video's and memorabilia. As a rider I was impressed with everything there. Whether you ride or not this is one place you have to visit.

2  Thank Kelly S
See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The museum is well planned out, taking you from his life as a child to his death. Really nice displays and monitors with many of his jumps. The 'Big Red" restoration display and video was fantastic!! Liked about it except I buy magnets and display on my magnet board at home of the many places I've been in U.S. and abroad. Their magnets are $10 and they only have one with the museum on it! I don't mind paying for things that I feel are worthy but I don't like being gouged. Your only other choice is to buy a sticker for $3. At any rate this is my only gripe about the place. Maybe petty to you but to me its just not right.

Been to Evel Knievel Museum? Share your experiences!